LV

Your Steam Name: LayZey

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28258250

Target Steam Name: Gooby

Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146713272

Target Character Name (if known): King Reklez

Request Reason: Harassment

When did the situation occur?: 13:00-14:20 Sunday, Eastern Time

Your evidence to support your claim: Gooby got a little mad after we successfully defended his raid yesterday so he DM'd Bre on Steam with a bit of shit talking (along with lowkey being a creep) ( ). He wasn't happy with her response and decided to start player targeting our whole organization. He admits to this as he raids our base for the first time and kidnaps us with the intention of doing nothing with us for 30 minutes. (
). He reports me and Ze Kino because we managed to escape, but unfortunately didn't make it out alive. In this sit, he admits again that the only reason he raided us was only because he wanted to kidnap us. (
). In the middle of the sit, he admits to not caring about raid timer, saying "I don't care bro, I'll raid you whenever I want to, go take it to the forums" (
). The admin voids the situation (Voiding kidnap timer, but not the raid timer) And predictably, he comes back to our base, but this time with a genius loophole of a plan. He's going to tell his friends to raid our base while he waits outside and then he will kidnap us with them, which means he never raided us in the first place. (
) This plan however doesn't go as planned as our org members arrive quicker than his and shoot him to death. After this there is peace for about 20 minutes, until he gets his friends to raid us again and then leaves a sarcastic PM saying "those shots back at lumber didn't sound too good when i was getting my car" in order to try getting a reaction out of me. Funnily enough, seconds after he wrote this message we meet near the L2 hospital at the end of town, where he's waiting with his car for me to get out of the hospital to VDM me. (
). He also continues to throw insults at me in OOC every single time I type in it. I don't think it gets any more blatant than this, but thanks for reading all the way through.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Ze (Kino), Aziz and MJ

Ze (Kino)

Monolith Newcomer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

- Some more to add to what was said above with me involved.

#1 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/25WVL74Y7KsnGg/AXMkTJvgmzpy?invite=cr-MSw4aHYsMjI1NDMxMjAwLA?mobilebypass=true
This is RIGHT after our first raid and kidnapping, where during the raid he had said he was doing it because he had beef with our org leader bre. therefor wanted to target us because he did not like her response. This is what he had to say after I had asked him earlier in the sit about targeting us with franklin as the mod.

#2 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...e=cr-MSxzb2ksMjI1NDMxMjAwLA?mobilebypass=true
This is after his first raid, we after everything was said and done we walked back to our base to start smelting again, he then came up out of no where yelling so we started chatting. He knew he was on both raid and kidnap timer, and on thin ice for targeting us and acting the way he did during the sit with franklin. so he then proceeded to add this.

#3 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...e=cr-MSxsRUssMjI1NDMxMjAwLA?mobilebypass=true
This is right after his raid timer is up, hes back again even after he said he was done targeting us. He came back to raid and kidnap me again because he "wants me to sit for 30mins because of what she did"

-Any questions about me please feel free to pm me on discord!

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah I was just angry in those sits thats why I said those things. I always take the piss with bre ask herself(delete me from steam whenever you want dont care) And ofc imma raid a guy who I got 20 m4s from before is that even a question? Think about it maybe not rent the same place all the time?

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

forgot to mention dont annoy me ingame and be shocked how I react

LayZey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

forgot to mention dont annoy me ingame and be shocked how I react
Nobody annoyed you, you yourself admitted you're only kidnapping us because of Bre. She herself told me to put this in the report, so clearly she isn't comfortable with the way you type to her. Successfully defending a base raid is not annoying anyone lmao.

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah right ive talked smack to her for years and now its a problem let her make a report herself or are you like this guardian or something hahaha. Anyways you and your friends kept talking smack I wasn’t targeting you for the hundred time I know you cant take it getting raided anymore so you will do anything to try and get me banned. Anyways my tips for you. Dont be toxic and initiate with players then play victim. Try renting other places instead of everyone knowing your basing spot and collecting free raids. And enjoy the game a little like I said instead of complaining in ooc all the time you ruining the rp for me and others. Even this isnt that much of a big deal but here we are. You make primaries defend your base or move to another property where not the whole server knows where you are if you cant take it being raided.

LayZey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah right ive talked smack to her for years and now its a problem let her make a report herself or are you like this guardian or something hahaha. Anyways you and your friends kept talking smack I wasn’t targeting you for the hundred time I know you cant take it getting raided anymore so you will do anything to try and get me banned. Anyways my tips for you. Dont be toxic and initiate with players then play victim. Try renting other places instead of everyone knowing your basing spot and collecting free raids. And enjoy the game a little like I said instead of complaining in ooc all the time you ruining the rp for me and others. Even this isnt that much of a big deal but here we are. You make primaries defend your base or move to another property where not the whole server knows where you are if you cant take it being raided.
yikes...

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Okay bro why doesnt she just remove me if its such a big deal there is blocking unfriending everything as I said I do not care ive been talking to her like this for months maybe years all taking the piss on my part + im not mad about defending idc im mad about the fact you keep playing the victim after taunting me. Ill keep raiding you because you make guns.

Just because you keep blackmailing me saying you will report me everytime I raid you wont get you special treatment. This the last time im replying because im done with this childishness enjoy the game a bit instead of blaming everyone for everything thats why I said in ooc “stop complaining about everything and enjoy the game”

You see everything as player targeting at this point I had nothing to do with the second raid. And stop being the victim after taunting me. Guns are valuable and ill raid you for them anytime you base same if somebody makes coke and always bases penth I know you are there im not gonna pretend you arent just because you blackmail me with player targeting. Any more questions read my replies before because I keep answering the same question and saying the same thing

LayZey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Okay bro why doesnt she just remove me if its such a big deal there is blocking unfriending everything as I said I do not care ive been talking to her like this for months maybe years all taking the piss on my part + im not mad about defending idc im mad about the fact you keep playing the victim after taunting me. Ill keep raiding you because you make guns.

Just because you keep blackmailing me saying you will report me everytime I raid you wont get you special treatment. This the last time im replying because im done with this childishness enjoy the game a bit instead of blaming everyone for everything thats why I said in ooc “stop complaining about everything and enjoy the game”

You see everything as player targeting at this point I had nothing to do with the second raid. And stop being the victim after taunting me. Guns are valuable and ill raid you for them anytime you base same if somebody makes coke and always bases penth I know you are there im not gonna pretend you arent just because you blackmail me with player targeting. Any more questions read my replies before because I keep answering the same question and saying the same thing
Bro what are you yapping about??? Blackmailing you lmfao?? Why are you gaslighting yourself

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

“Ill get you banned for player targeting if you raid me again” here we are I raided you.

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Btw I just read your report now and waiting for you ar hospital. To vdm? Im dead this guy is the ultimate victim anyways so as you know im from Europe I play with atleast 150 ping or maybe more controlling cars is harder for me especially if you run near an open road and dont walk on a sidewalk. And calling it harassment I just found me messaging bre the same way last year and the year before yet she still has me added if any admins wanna see dm me I aint leaking messages ;)

LayZey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your 150 ping is not an excuse, I play on 175 constantly and it's not an issue lmao. You also drive the slowest car in the game, the Volvo, which means you get more than enough reaction time. I was on the grass side of the road, there was no sidewalk, which the video clearly shows. You should've and you DID see me, as you circled around the second you saw me. Stop trying to wiggle out of this with your lame excuses

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Idk just seems you will just make everything look bad to get me banned. Its alright tho ill leave it up to the admins. All I wanna say at last is this guy is pretending to be a role model player which he really isnt from loggin to report targeting to being toxic ingame also ftvl then being victim in sits. You cant play 30 minutes before seeing this guy type in ooc complaining about anything which honestly is annoying and I dont think im the only person who thinks that.

And its not player targeting if you base at the same place 24/7 making guns. I got guns from you before so it clearly works and im gonna take more whenever I can because why would I look for other bases and ignore yours because you said you’ll report me doesnt seem realistic.

Again I will raid you the reason I said those things in the sit is because you pissed me off just getting me into sits constantly for anything that happened to you.

And the first time I said that about your org leader was me trying to start a war between orgs because im bored I have a history of warring with bre.

And if she honest she can tell you herself that this is a bs report.

LayZey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Raid me all you want, the problem starts when you raid just to kidnap me for 30 minutes for something that I didn't even do, and then get your homies to raid me so you can loophole the raid timer. That's when the problem arises. I'm no role model, not quite sure where I said that, and what you're saying has literally nothing to do with this report, why are you trying to side track?
just getting me into sits constantly for anything that happened to you.
You mean for VDMing me?

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Do you really think I was gonna spend 30 minutes with you? Id probably go get zipties and drop you off somewhere its not nice but allowed

LayZey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Do you really think I was gonna spend 30 minutes with you? Id probably go get zipties and drop you off somewhere its not nice but allowed
You said you were going to, and judging by your determination to hunt me down across the entire map because I PM'd you that I'm finishing an order of 45 M4s just to get a couple makes me not doubt that you would do this for a second

Lord Toaster

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This thread will be locked as it will be reviewed by a SA+.

Bottled Man

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Marketing Team
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Bottled Man

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Marketing Team
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@reckless Hello after reviewing the dms and the videos I have determined you are at fault with all of this
just because someone commits an act in game does not allow you to harass them for it or target their org members.

I will issue you 2wp
and if you continue to harass anyone in this org the punishment will increase

The drama needs to end for everyone involved

Player Report Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.