Status
Not open for further replies.

kylethegamer187

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Well as some of you don’t know I will be moving on from monolith I will come on here sometimes but not all the time. Let me just cut to the cause of why I’m doing this. As some people in the community know that I have been going in depression for the past few weeks of some personality stuff part of it was from my girlfriend breaking up with me. Over the time of playing on this server I realized that I have made some cool friends. The follow people is I would like to thank is @GOOSE for being there for me and raiding peoples house. @Ice for letting me become apart of the Richards family and showing me the ways of this org. @Albert for being there for me and always having laughs together. @Garry Schwarts ohh Garry how could I forget about u the guy who alwaysed like to kill everyone ;) I’ll miss that. @papa1456 and Tom for being exactly like @Natann sometimes but was a good friend. @Tim Transworth for being the best admin you were always there for me when u needed to go into a sit. @Lil Pat and nickky poo how could I forget u lol no homo I will miss having u as my friend in game. And thank you for the organization unsanctioned for being a great org hopefully u will be allies with Richards family if I missed some people please leave a reply I will always be on forums and thanks to @dylan7 @Jack Everadon @paul.791 for being my friends and teaching me ooc lessons irl THIS IS A GOODBYE FOR NOW I WILL RETURN NOBODY FORGET I WILL RETURN TO HANG OUT JUST NOT FOR A WHILE NO ORGS ABBOND ME

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

See ya 'round duder, hope things get better for ya down the road ^.^

Mooo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

cya man we had some great experiences together and its sad to see you go i can still remember those makarov bank raids we did when we both were new to the server. hopefully you will hop on once in a while anyway bye :(

Albert

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

MMMBOI WHY U DO DIS!

(that guy has to massrdm now)

kylethegamer187

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

cya man we had some great experiences together and its sad to see you go i can still remember those makarov bank raids we did when we both were new to the server. hopefully you will hop on once in a while anyway bye :(
I will return I’m not gone forever

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Good bye kyle and take care.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Where is my mention sir?

Always fun to play with you Kyle, keep in touch :). -Daniel Manan/Ben Miller

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

good bye never saw you or i probably did once or twice when i was in richards heard you were nice so sad to see you go. But on a good note have fun on where ever your going.

Wyn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Of all the souls I have known in my travels, his was the most... human.

JamalDailey

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Damn ill see you when you comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.