Status
Not open for further replies.

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

So, Ive been here for a while and it was fun at first when there was roleplay and much more amazing players, now its really just vdmers in taxis,foodtrucks,ambulances or just cadets minging around. Monolith was a great server and still is but, its missing the monolith rp touch with real RPERS. This is not a forever goodbye or it maybe. Alot of people were amazing in this community and I just wanna say some names. Another reason that im quitting is because its super boring to just sit around alone doing nothing by myself for these past few months and monolith lost some of its touch because of that.
This might be the last time you will see me on these forums or on the discord or server, i will still float around the community from time to time

@dylan7 You brought me into goof troop when I was alone and bored, you brought me in raids and helped me alot.

@Immortalized Thank you so much for chilling with me/raiding with me. I wont forget the time we did the grays raid and i clutched it for us ;l

@Sniperdailey11 You were in my org and you were super mingy and annoying to me and i really hate you

@Tyler so sad to see you leave the staff team you were a great staff member and so much more

I will leave my inheritance to my most beloved friends.

@Immortalized i will leave you some of my assault rifles such as scars and aks

@dylan7 i will leave to you the sub machine guns and knifes

@Jack Everadon i have around 1k in my bank and i deem fitted that you will get 1 Monobuck out of my riches

Goodbye to all the people of monolith

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So, Ive been here for a while and it was fun at first when there was roleplay and much more amazing players, now its really just vdmers in taxis,foodtrucks,ambulances or just cadets minging around. Monolith was a great server and still is but, its missing the monolith rp touch with real RPERS. This is not a forever goodbye or it maybe. Alot of people were amazing in this community and I just wanna say some names. Another reason that im quitting is because its super boring to just sit around alone doing nothing by myself for these past few months and monolith lost some of its touch because of that.
This might be the last time you will see me on these forums or on the discord or server, i will still float around the community from time to time

@dylan7 You brought me into goof troop when I was alone and bored, you brought me in raids and helped me alot.

@Immortalized Thank you so much for chilling with me/raiding with me. I wont forget the time we did the grays raid and i clutched it for us ;l

@Sniperdailey11 You were in my org and you were super mingy and annoying to me and i really hate you

@Tyler so sad to see you leave the staff team you were a great staff member and so much more

@Jack Everadon i have around 1k in my bank and i deem fitted that you will get 1 Monobuck out of my riches

Hey, dont feel left out. If you ever return just message me and we can hang out and do shit.
Hope you make great endeavours in life.

Rexzyy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Best of luck to you!

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yikes

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Soapy Soap You were a great friend even though what you did at parker made me mad I still enjoyed everything we did together

dylan7

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I've been really out of it lately. Not just monolith, everything.. I don't know I might quit too..

Chef

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Been real my dude, be safe and cya next time

Status
Not open for further replies.