Status
Not open for further replies.

boris mcdonald

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So this is it for me was fun playing on this server and becoming apart of this community monolith was my first RP experience and i have had a lot of fun times on here and have met a ton of good people. I am not sure if i am coming back or just taking a break but the reason i am saying goodbye is because of the update the was rolled out the other day and how it has affected pvp. i have put a lot of time in to monolith and have did everything there is to offer on the server and was at what most people would call end game. After grinding for all the guns and money all there is to do is use them, so every day i get on and go raiding and mugging to use the things i have spent my time grinding for but the way the server is going i dont think i will enjoy doing that anymore. I know the staff have there own ideas for monolith but the people that are here right now have grown to love and made it what it is today. Do not get me wrong i do try and role play as cop and ems etc, but on gmod it dont work yes sometimes i get a good RP situation but most of the time it is "i am calling admin" or "i reported you" when i try do something good like set up a road block people just drive past or moan why you doing this so i dont do that. Then being a civ that another headache almost every time i do a raid or mug it is a admin sit i get taken to when i am far from breaking any rule. i dont want this to turn in to a rant but this is why i am leaving. In my opinion making changes to pvp is the wrong way to go about a better roleplay server as pvp is were your player base is and the server its self is all about crime rp. You guys should really consider making first aid kits NOT drop on death that would be a start and could bring me and a few more people that have quit come back. A better way you could go about it is making the server more job focused and removing things like police have cpr kits as that removes stuff for ems to do. The devs could find a way to make cpr kits increase the time the man is in critical condition for or something until ems arrive.

Going to miss you guys

@Ricky Lafleur My duo and right hand man always had my back <3
@LosoLoaded thanks for having me in GS9 you always made sure your guys were sorted(also huge thanks to the members in gs9for having me too)
@Punzs thanks for giving me a chance and getting me started
@[AOA] Lyrical @Riley9803 @AmericanMade THE NARCO'S!!! such nice dudes no matter what you do they stick by you <3
@Shiblamo dude was always happy to help with anything
@Lola Meid the biggest meme with a cooking pot on her head
@Tristan this man is the best in the community by far

BYE.

Last edited:

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You will be missed, you were a good man. Always had fun hanging out with you

AmericanMade

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Love ya Boris, damn y'all are all going. I am going to miss you a lot. Hopefully you can take a short break and come back soon <3

GuiltyPie

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

cya buddy

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Cya Boris, hope to see you return.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

omg so many peeps leaving, But gonna miss ya. Even tho you turned into a cuck in the end and vdmed me for guns <3

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

damn man, have a good one bro. started this server with you and always had amazing times. brought joy to my mono experience.

VICHZ

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Cya soon Boris :(

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

have a good one boris

haztos

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

rest in peace boris you fought well =(
R.I.P Boris

Satan

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hope to see you again Boris

I am very smart (not)

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

love you boris we would fight alot but i still love you(no homo)

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

NO ONE ELSE CAN REPAIR MY GUNS LIKE YOU CAN BORIS PLEASE DONT DO THIS

Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Shieet , another boris leaving . Im gonna reach deppresion level 2 . Have a nice one , and hope ya come back one day

Status
Not open for further replies.