Goofy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:Goofy
Your SteamID: 76561198328695917
Your Character Name: Petta Daniel

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Probably PMZ or something like that.

Ban Reason: Staff Slander
Unban Reason: I was at the Drug Dealer buying shit and a cop comes up to me and tells me im being detained. I run behind my car and start shooting the cop. Me and this other guy were just standing there and he tried to detain us? How is this not meta gaming? I make a report after dying and losing my gun/ammo/armor and now my car is totally fucked up. So now I wait 15+ minutes to just have my fucking report ticket fucking closed? Like what the actual fuck is the point of that? There are like 10+ admins on the god damn server at the time of this happening and it takes more than 15 minutes to answer a fucking ticket. They don't even bother tping to me and make a proper fucking sit. The only thing admins care about are people driving properly and OOC chat no being fuckign abused? Who gives a shit if people are talking in OOC it takes 10 mintues to say anything else in the god damn chat. You say something wrong? Uh Oh PMC or whatever the fuck is going to say "Blacklisted". I don't understand why it takes so long and why nothing gets done it's seriously so annoying.

Time of Occurrence: 5:00 PM PST
Additional members involved/witnessing: Nope because no one ever fucking tped to me once
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

unknown.png

X44VrcV.png

First off, you're toxic.

Second off, you need to realize this is a video game, we are not your butlers catering to your every whim. During the time these SS were taken, there were staff actively handling reports and doing their job. Just because you did not have yours handled in the time you feel is acceptable for you does not mean our staff are quote "fucking worthless".

If we are that worthless I invite you to the door, if you choose to stay I expect your behavior to change. We are all volunteers trying our best to take care of this community, and your flaming is not going to get you anywhere but where you are now.

Your ban has been extended, and this ban may not be re-appealed. If you disagree, you are welcome to create a staff report.

Concluded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.