Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:166991700
Your Character Name: Karol Durante

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member @Hazza

Ban Reason: Proppush
Time of Occurrence: Aprox. 1:00 PM CST 8/2/17
Relevant Evidence: None
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

So I was driving to the mines when my car crashed into the ravine so then I tried to push it out with my phys-gun and a taco, I thought I was allowed to do this since my car was stuck and I can't find any way on how to get it out, I did not know that there was staff on, I was not paying attention to chat, then a player brings over @Hazza and then Hazza bans me without saying anything, I'm not hating on @Hazza or anything, I'm just saying that I was not aware of this rule and I am sorry for what I did, thank you.

-Karol

D

Deleted member 902

Your Steam Name: Karol #NetNeutrality
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:166991700
Your Character Name: Karol Durante

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member @Hazza

Ban Reason: Proppush
Time of Occurrence: Aprox. 1:00 PM CST 8/2/17
Relevant Evidence: None
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

So I was driving to the mines when my car crashed into the ravine so then I tried to push it out with my phys-gun and a taco, I thought I was allowed to do this since my car was stuck and I can't find any way on how to get it out, I did not know that there was staff on, I was not paying attention to chat, then a player brings over @Hazza and then Hazza bans me without saying anything, I'm not hating on @Hazza or anything, I'm just saying that I was not aware of this rule and I am sorry for what I did, thank you.

-Karol

This is the second ban you have had within 3 days, You clearly admitted to prop pushing its against the rules. Not paying attention to chat is your fault.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.