Your Steam Name:XxHenryxX
Your Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:103241951
Your Character Name:Henry Bay

Ban Length:3 days
Banning Staff Member: @cxcordell

Ban Reason: fail rp false demotion and nlr
Time of Occurrence:15min ago
Relevant Evidence:none from both sides
Additional members involved/witnessing:...

P.S both parties didn't have video evidence or any sort of evidence from logs so it was the mod choosing of the top of his head

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Connect to the server to see the ban message. You will be able to see the staff member that banned you. Tag him in your original post!

henry

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Connect to the server to see the ban message. You will be able to see the staff member that banned you. Tag him in your original post!
I'm off my computer can I think it was Cordell

henry

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Can you please check I can't use my computer atm

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

cxcordell

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, yesterday at around 8:10pm I banned XxHenryxX for NLR, False Demotion, and FailRP. Multiple reports were made against him Most regarding False Demotion. I claimed a ticket made by him saying "Cops Killing me." I brought him and two other players that were involved. I heard 2 two stories from both side. One from Henry and one from the other players I brought (Imapsy and another player who I can not remember) Imapsy said he and other players went SWAT because they believed that the Chief was Corrupt (There was no SA or higher on at the time so he wouldn't have permission anyway) Imapsy said that Multiple SWAT and Detectives went to upstairs City Hall and attempted to apprehend him. SS began shooting at them for a reason that I did not get to in the sit. Imapsy said that when they entered the mayors office Henry was in a corner with his back turned to them with his primary on his back (unequiped). He said that after that he told him to put his hands up and he turned around and pulled a weapon on them despite being held at gun point." Henry said that he had his Primary equiped at the time and says that's why he fought back. They said as he and the Swat respawned almost at the same time he did. Henry said they tried to arrest him but failed and killed him, and that's when he made the report. Imaspy said he was demoted twice, Henry said he demoted him for Chanting on the Radio "Down with the Chief." Imapsy claimed that he never said that over the radio and all he said was "We want a new Chief." He said that I could bring anyone that was on the Radio Channel to the sit and they would say that he never did that. I did not want to bring Witnesses into the sit and discarded the chanting as there wasn't any proof of it. I asked why he was demoted the 2nd time and Henry said he demoted him for killing him at City Hall. I told him you can not demote for that and that is breaking NLR as that was in his past life and could not demote for that reason in general. I told him if something like that happens to just make a report and wait for staff instead of taking matters into your own hands. Imapsy said he wasn't doing his job properly and was camping out in the Mayor's office and was saying "Come get me in Mayor's Office" in Gov Chat. I asked Yeffrey to TP to me and asked him if in any of the "False Demotion sits" were ruled as False Demotions. Yeffrey said that he could not determine the Demotion as False or as a Valid Demotion as there was no evidence to support what really happened. I told Henry that he Broke NLR when he demoted Imapsy and it was a false demotion because you can not demote for that reason but you can call staff, and had FailRP as he was not properly doing the Duties the Chief and was camping in the Mayor's office. He said that he didn't falsely demote Imapsy because he was not using the Radio for Police purposes, I told him that it was for the seconds time he demoted him which he already admitted to previously in the sit. After I banned Henry I was going to focus on Imapsy and the other player for breaking NLR, and for RDM as when they respawned they could not continue the situation that was prior to their deaths, however my father told me to get off and eat dinner. I then closes the ticket and returned the two players then left. I know I probably could have tried to make it quick but I just decided to try and explain to them when they were online and make sure they understood what they did wrong. I know I probably made a few mistakes while in the sit as however I do believe that a ban was needed.

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I understand the NLR not the RdM none of use RDM and if your going to ban someone for the NLR BAN me the. For it as I was the one who started it and he opened fired on me killing me so other officers killed him so yes NLR I understand not the RDm as we did not do RDM

cxcordell

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@imaspy14 I do not intend to ban you as long as you understand what you did was wrong. Please be more careful next time and simply make a report and wait for staff if there is an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.