Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Scofield
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88433506
Your Character Name: Alex Scofield

Target Steam Name: TOP BOY
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33421790
Target Character Name (if known): Gray Fox

Request Reason: LTAA, we had him cornered on the Highway, spikes on both sides, so he left coz he had no way of escaping
When did the situation occur?: Yesterday about 5:20pm EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
This is what happened. I pursued this guy back down in monoford for failing to stop, and he went up to falcon creek where I lost visual. I then asked the officer who was in my car to tell the LT to put a warrant out on him, and he did. I then saw the car parked outside bank, with someone outside it. As the windows were tinted, I thought he was the driver. I then tazed and cuffed him, but the actual driver sped away from me. At this point the LT is right behind me also in pursuit. MPD down at the bottom of the highway said he was heading back up to pine county, so me and the LT placed spikes. Upon seeing the LT place spikes he leaves, hence why in the video the LT says 'he just dissapeared. As he had a warrant, I went to see if he did actually leave, as if he was still ingame his warrant would show up on the ALPR system. His name didn't show up, confirming that he left the server.

Additional members involved/witnessing: William Benson (the officer who was with me when we first initialized the pursuit), Tom Keen (the LT who put spikes on the highway with me) and Nick Pavlov (the MPD officer who was on the Monoford half of the highway).
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes, I made a ticket in game but I left the server immediately after and the ticket wasn't claimed before then, which is why I'm making a report here.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Monzy27

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

My game did crash i was lagging out during that chase in the beggining of the video why i didnt drive around the corner when i first drove off because i was lagging.. But i joined back and messaged a admin and went to jail for 30 mins for that because i was told thats what your supposed to do in that situation

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

But i joined back and messaged a admin and went to jail for 30 mins for that because i was told thats what your supposed to do in that situation
Which admin was that?

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@gm1003 I think the guy in this report was just perma'd for using hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.