(1)Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114806014
(1)Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

(2)Target Steam Name: tweety
(2)Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85084171
(2)Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

(3)Target Steam Name: ImuP
(3)Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173666525
(3)Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: I ran into a group of rebels, they followed me and they killed me being a rebel too. They didn't give me any warning via chat or voice chat, they just saw me, followed me a few steps and killed me, those 3 players have shot me. Maybe it was because I was on my way to a crate but from what I understand you can't kill for that. I have three videos of the three guys shooting me. One of my view and the other two is free view.

When did the situation occur?: 02-04 at 3:23pm or 2:23pm (This saturday the time of my country was changed so I don't know if the time of the videos was changed automatically so 3:23pm or 2:23pm)

Your evidence to support your claim:
First Person: https://streamable.com/2vqily
Free view 1: https://streamable.com/wbbifa
Free view 2: https://streamable.com/4zw763

Additional members involved/witnessing: the video shows it
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Franco M

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

If this is accepted, can I make a refund request?

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i shot 3 bullets and didnt even hit you and i thought he initiated on you take me out ur report i did legit nothing to u lmao

Franco M

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know if those shots reached me but you were involved in the case, if you shot then it was with the intention of killing me

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

you can legit see when i shot 3 times you werent damaged until i stopped shooting and the other guy shot you. if me not even shooting you is attempted rdm then might aswell perm ban me cuz im not playing anymore

Franco M

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I understand you, but as I was saying, if those shots did not reach me, you still shot in my direction even though there were 3 bullets, you tried to hurt me even though I THINK your shots did not reach me, for that reason I involved you in the case. If you hadn't fired and just stood by and watched then I wouldn't have gotten you involved in the case, only as a witness and not as target.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I understand you, but as I was saying, if those shots did not reach me, you still shot in my direction even though there were 3 bullets, you tried to hurt me even though I THINK your shots did not reach me, for that reason I involved you in the case. If you hadn't fired and just stood by and watched then I wouldn't have gotten you involved in the case, only as a witness and not as target.
bro i literally did not even damage you what are you crying about me for

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm honestly sure this is a misunderstanding we attempting to mug you and I know that somebody said hands up so I think the three of us thought someone initiated a mug on you... I know we said it though

Franco M

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I'm honestly sure this is a misunderstanding we attempting to mug you and I know that somebody said hands up so I think the three of us thought someone initiated a mug on you... I know we said it though
Maybe you were in discord and the person who was going to speak in the game forgot to press the key to speak. But I dont know if you can mug a rebel being that you are also rebel, it makes no sense in the world hl2. I have the 5 minutes version of the video, if the admin needs it I can upload it.

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Maybe you were in discord and the person who was going to speak in the game forgot to press the key to speak. But I dont know if you can mug a rebel being that you are also rebel, it makes no sense in the world hl2. I have the 5 minutes version of the video, if the admin needs it I can upload it.
Delusional much, no I wasn't in discord and either Ethan or Jordan said hands up in-game??????????????????????????????????

I told you it was literally a misunderstanding and I have like little to no recollection of this happening, what more do you need to be explained. You can mug anyone and clearly, 3 people running at you didn't give you that hint that you were about to get mugged (and/or getting mugged).

This event is on a city RP server with SOME hl2 rules, which doesn't state that rebels can mug other rebels? If I am also clear your video shows you wearing no rebel gear so that accusation is out of the question.

Franco M

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

5 minute video for what fat fuck he just said he thought he initiated

Delusional much, no I wasn't in discord and either Ethan or Jordan said hands up in-game??????????????????????????????????

I told you it was literally a misunderstanding and I have like little to no recollection of this happening, what more do you need to be explained. You can mug anyone and clearly, 3 people running at you didn't give you that hint that you were about to get mugged (and/or getting mugged).

This event is on a city RP server with SOME hl2 rules, which doesn't state that rebels can mug other rebels? If I am also clear your video shows you wearing no rebel gear so that accusation is out of the question.
No, nobody talked in-game.

I talked with an admin about mug other rebels, he told me that yes you can. I didn't suspect i was going to be mugged, I just suspected that you were going straight to the crate that I was going too

And I was wearing a rebel gear, In the short video that I publish I don't open the inventory but the 5 minute version yes. Anyway, I'm almost certain this can be checked by the admin with the logs
2.jpg

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

No, nobody talked in-game.

I talked with an admin about mug other rebels, he told me that yes you can. I didn't suspect i was going to be mugged, I just suspected that you were going straight to the crate that I was going too

And I was wearing a rebel gear, In the short video that I publish I don't open the inventory but the 5 minute version yes. Anyway, I'm almost certain this can be checked by the admin with the logs
View attachment 14335
so if your allowed to mug other rebels i don’t see why you keep bringing that point up. we had no intention of stealing the crate you were “running to” we just wanted ur serbu shorty

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, thank you for making this report! It is currently being reviewed and you can expect a response shortly!

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Franco M I'm going to need a little bit more context to the clip(s) you have provided if possible. Those that you have reported claim that they asked you to put your hands up, and while I don't see that in your current clips, there is some time before hand in which they very well could have. If you can, please provide a little bit of a longer clip (starting about 15-30 seconds before the incident occurred). You have 24 hours to respond

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Franco M has failed to provide more context to his evidence and thus this report will have to be closed.

Player Report Denied
Locked and Moved

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This report has been re-opened at the request of @Franco M , who will post more evidence soon.

Franco M

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Franco M I'm going to need a little bit more context to the clip(s) you have provided if possible. Those that you have reported claim that they asked you to put your hands up, and while I don't see that in your current clips, there is some time before hand in which they very well could have. If you can, please provide a little bit of a longer clip (starting about 15-30 seconds before the incident occurred). You have 24 hours to respond
Here is the full video, they never asked me to raise my hands

I forgot to say that I lost: serbu shorty, five seven, x2 ck gas, rebels outfit (I dont remember if it was heavy, light or crafted) and a gas mask + gas filter.

if you have your doubts I think I still have the demo if you need it

Last edited:

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I already explained my side, I have nothing more to explain? I was under the impression that someone said hands up in-game when we got further up the sewer staircase. Franco contradicts himself by saying that we were going for the crate when he clearly saw us running at him with guns he starts sprinting up the staircase. It's been over a month since this happened so I don't expect anyone to have any more information on what happened. I'm just confused as well on how the report gets closed are reopened? He failed to provide evidence within 24 hours, therefore it should be closed????? It's taken the staff OVER A MONTH to handle it, and it's over a fucking shorty lol. I'm done responding its pointless at this point.

Franco M

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I already explained my side, I have nothing more to explain? I was under the impression that someone said hands up in-game when we got further up the sewer staircase. Franco contradicts himself by saying that we were going for the crate when he clearly saw us running at him with guns he starts sprinting up the staircase. It's been over a month since this happened so I don't expect anyone to have any more information on what happened. I'm just confused as well on how the report gets closed are reopened? He failed to provide evidence within 24 hours, therefore it should be closed????? It's taken the staff OVER A MONTH to handle it, and it's over a fucking shorty lol. I'm done responding its pointless at this point.
Yes you were going for the crate and I was going for the crate too. I knew all the spots of the crates, from the full video the crate at 1:17 has been taken, then I take a crate at 2:18, then at 2:53 I went for another one but was being taken, I only knew from the sound so I decided to go for the next one at 4:24 but it was already taken so I was on my way for the next crate then you appeared from behind and I thought you were going for the crate too but at the same time I got a feeling that you were going to kill me so i wouldn't reach the crate. In those days the players already killed each other a lot or threatened for take their crates. I never thought that you wanted to mug me, since you never said anything in voice chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.