Not open for further replies.

grubb2003

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Grubb2003

Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:117910011

Your Character Name: Tony Grubb

Ban Length: Permanent

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX / Console (As of now)

Ban Reason: Exploiting a bug

Unban Reason: About a year ago I stumbled across a bug where you could make the gun factory work without minimal to no ores. I thought it would have been a good idea at the time to exploits this bug to make myself money. Though this kinda ruined the fun of the game and my role-playing experice and I highly regret it. I now know that what I did was a very stupid and wrong thing to do. I always loved Monolith Servers, I was a premium member for many months, I dreamed of being on the staff team. I highly regret throwing all of that away. I am extremely sorry for my actions and beg for reconsideration of my ban. I will restart from nothing, I will do whatever it takes to enjoy the amazing role playing experience monolith has to offer. Thank you for your consideration

Time of Occurrence: Mid 2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

grubb2003

Years of Mono

LV

Also, I know you have no room for exploiters and what I did was not ok. I just ask that you can please forgive me as I have learned my lesson. If some how I find another exploit I will immediately report it to any staff on duty. Please Allow me to have another chance.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @grubb2003,
As you said yourself, we have zero tolerance for people who exploit our gamemode mechanics in order to get unfair advantages in relation to other players. In addition to that, the punishment for exploiting is a permanent ban.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.