LV

Your Steam Name: Potato King
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48846228
Your Character Name: Tyler Johnson

Their Steam Name: ??
Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59609709
Their Character Name: ??

Occurance : 02/11 9-9:20pm PST
Request: Breaking Fear rp, also the reason why I told him to put his hands up was that before a tahoe with an officer on him was tailing him saying he had a class 3 firearm on his back over the radio, clearly on the video you do not see it because he has taken it off, but I told him to put his hands so so I can search him since I have probable cause from an officer identifying him having a gun.
Evidence :

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So the person who you are reporting is called Vitterio (or something similair) on steam. He is currently forum banned, so if any member of the report management is taking this report, this is what he mentioned and maybe DM him if needed.

Buddyro22

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I'm replying to his picture reply and during the whole incident the PD was still in lockdown due to sheriffs reasons. There were no active raids on PD, we saw men approaching with guns on their back(you and another person who was shot down by 2 other officers) heading towards PD, that little crossroads between the town hall parking lot and the entrance towards PD, which was covered with barricades and multiple SWAT and officers guarding. The only shots that were fired were around town hall, also I believe in the video I was a LT not a SWAT, I still don't get why you ran away when an officer even if I was a SWAT member. I had a gun pointed which put you under fearrp which you neglected to acknowledge please note after he ran inside town hall he equipped his gun in order to kill me, logs can prove it we got into a firefight which wasn't even supposed to happen if you actually followed fearrp

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you report management for waiting until I was forum unbanned

Here now is the honest story with his video procuring my claims

There was a PD Raid active during this time, it even shows in your video; listen for the part where an law enforcement member uses the radio to say shots fire at PD. Also this seems like a situation of you using NLR in the hopes to falsely arrest. As you mentioned me and others were gunned down, why would you come to spawn with reports of “an officer tailing me, along with me having a gun” your video clearly shows no officer assisting you in this situation, along with no radio activity regarding me. Now to the part where you claim I don’t follow fear rp, Garrys mod has a voice delay of around 3 seconds, so by the time you came up to yell hands up I had already turned the corner on my end of this. Given those circumstances I equipped a gun as you were not near me which your video will show this. This truly seems like a foolish report regarding your hatred for GS9, your video is even labeled GS9. It’s more than obvious you came to spawn to harass me, and randomly arrest me with no probable cause. I don’t consider this a valid report due to various of factors including the major one that defeats your purpose of your report which is Garrys Mod voice delay.

Further evidence, he admits to the NLR and says it doesn’t justify the “fear rp”.... well Garrys Mod voice delay surely justifies the “fear rp”
Picture -
  • Please note that you’ve tried to report another GS9 member for the same reason; I’m not sure you fully understand there is a voice delay in Garrys Mod - The Report was Denied
  • You admitting that this was NLR, furthers my point regarding you targeting ORG Members in the hopes of setting them up/ or catching them “rule breaking”

Buddyro22

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Strong accusation when i only reported two players , one where i thought i was in the right bc i thought he broke fearrp but he didnt , but in this instance you actually broke fearrp , also i never admitted to you NLRing , I avoided the question even if it was NLR you would have no reason to run away you could have just reported me instead of breaking fearrp . Secondly during that day the war was happening and all you GS9 folk were out with guns in public. You can even check in logs how many times the police has arrested/killed GS9 members. Not to mention on how you guys constantly cop bait with guns on your back when you guys arent even raiding or even in base . You guys are literally frag hungry every time I am a cop there is always a GS9 encounter within the police department. Even other officers who play constantly as cops are aware of your gang and your frag hungry egos. The player report has nothing to do with this report. It got denied only bc i wasnt at the driver side. The evidence provided blatanly shows you breaking fearrp.

Also you misinterpreted “ you and another person who was shot down by two other officers” Meaning that YOU who got shot by me , and there was another associate of yours GOT SHOT by two police officers after the video .

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Strong accusation when i only reported two players , one where i thought i was in the right bc i thought he broke fearrp but he didnt , but in this instance you actually broke fearrp , also i never admitted to you NLRing , I avoided the question even if it was NLR you would have no reason to run away you could have just reported me instead of breaking fearrp . Secondly during that day the war was happening and all you GS9 folk were out with guns in public. You can even check in logs how many times the police has arrested/killed GS9 members. Not to mention on how you guys constantly cop bait with guns on your back when you guys arent even raiding or even in base . You guys are literally frag hungry every time I am a cop there is always a GS9 encounter within the police department. Even other officers who play constantly as cops are aware of your gang and your frag hungry egos. The player report has nothing to do with this report. It got denied only bc i wasnt at the driver side. The evidence provided blatanly shows you breaking fearrp.

Also you misinterpreted “ you and another person who was shot down by two other officers” Meaning that YOU who got shot by me , and there was another associate of yours GOT SHOT by two police officers after the video .
Thank you for the response. I believe all has been said, so I guess time to let the facts speak and see the verdict

Garrys Mod voice delay caused the main issue here. I simply heard your demands after I was already around the corner

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.