Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Since this is getting out of hand - unless you want to be scammed off your ingame items and/or money (which is allowed via our rules) just to be rejected in joining this organization afterwards, refrain from trying to join this and doing any "business" with this organization.
It depends on who you are. We give many people chances, however some not. We don't scam everybody.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

It depends on who you are. We give many people chances, however some not. We don't scam everybody.
Depending on how often you do it from now on we will figure out a way to either completely prohibit it, punish the organizations leadership or disband the organization. There's a border, and you guys are close to crossing it. With the new server rule we will see how this develops.

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Since this is getting out of hand - unless you want to be scammed off your ingame items and/or money (which is allowed via our rules) just to be rejected in joining this organization afterwards, refrain from trying to join this and doing any "business" with this organization.
@Stuvi , first off i would like to apologize for this mix up of reports you have been getting regarding this whole GS9 incident. On the other hand, not only was this allowed in the rules. Before i started any type of scamming , i cleared it through PMX four different times to make sure i was in the clear to do so. These disrespectful, and unneeded comments were not needed in any way this is forum page for the GS9 not a administrator rule board (NO Disrespect intended). These comments did not only bring an unneeded spotlight to GS9 but a thin border of breaking rules as well as breaking role play immersion for many of my peers. Once again we do apologize for making the staff team change in-game role play scamming rules. Please rethink deleting these messages stuvi, king regards. - lawrence

(Also if you would like to discuss this over private messages we can) <3
Please don't reply to this under this forum thread i don't want this to get out of hand.

Last edited:

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - James Hoxworth/John Buck
Bank Screenshots -

1548476834185-png.5568

Skills/Level Screenshots - All my skills are around 20-30 and 2 I believe are 40-50
Previous Organizations - Goof Troops, Monster Family
Why do you want to join - I realized some of the best times was when I was with Informal just following them around, there was a lot of communication and we were all pretty solid fraggers, we had a lot of fun back in those days even though there was hella beef when I joined goof troops, I realized that Goof Troops and Communist Party were very unorganized, a lot of children screaming over radio and they were all pretty boring, it was the only group I had so I went with them, we were constantly killed, I myself put up some resistance but the group was overall dogshit, I hope we can be good friends if I am to be accepted.
Thats it, thanks for reading the application.

Refers (If you have any) - maybe @rxsm or @Bob King, only people on the top of my head who can vouch for me.
Yeah Ill pay the 25k

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Jay Violence
Bank & Skills Screenshot - 30 Primaries / $1,276,566

ab67d42699bc0d6214d91983092e0dac.png
Previous Organisations - Mikael Family / Veira Family / Vice Kings / Miami Vice / Diamond Family
Why do you want to join - Recent Organisation disbanded, the Leader of that organisation was looking to join GS9 as well. I thought I'd give it a try as well and see what's what. You've got a lot of people that seem active and good at business.
Refers (If you have any) -
No Referrals - Been with Tyro & Ricky in the past, done some shit, based, raid etc. Romeo says to put his name down here, I guess he means something?

Last edited:

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Previous Organisations - Mikael Family / Veira Family / Vice Kings / Miami Vice / Diamond Family
Why do you want to join - Recent Organisation disbanded, the Leader of that organisation was looking to join GS9 as well. I thought I'd give it a try as well and see what's what. You've got a lot of people that seem active and good at business.
No Referrals - Been with Tyro & Ricky in the past, done some shit, based, raid etc. Romeo says to put his name down here, I guess he means something?
+Rep, very respectable man yes sir.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I know I’m not in GS9 but I can say Jay is very loyal and can be very good in combat, he is always prepared etc.

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - James Hoxworth/John Buck
Bank Screenshots -

1548476834185-png.5568

Skills/Level Screenshots - All my skills are around 20-30 and 2 I believe are 40-50
Previous Organizations - Goof Troops, Monster Family
Why do you want to join - I realized some of the best times was when I was with Informal just following them around, there was a lot of communication and we were all pretty solid fraggers, we had a lot of fun back in those days even though there was hella beef when I joined goof troops, I realized that Goof Troops and Communist Party were very unorganized, a lot of children screaming over radio and they were all pretty boring, it was the only group I had so I went with them, we were constantly killed, I myself put up some resistance but the group was overall dogshit, I hope we can be good friends if I am to be accepted.
Thats it, thanks for reading the application.
maybe @rxsm or @Bob King, only people on the top of my head who can vouch for me.
Yeah Ill pay the 25k
With your insufficient funds/amount of primary's , GS9 will have to deny your application.
However you do have the chance to apply again when requirements are reached :)
DENIED

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Requirements met exceptionally, with many Respected Referrals of high names we are going to accept your application.
Welcome to the Winning Team.
Next time your in-game lookout for Lawrence Starks for your invitation into the organziation.
Kind Regards, - LosoLoaded

ACCEPTED

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Ajax Thornton
Bank Screenshots -5761
Skills/Level Screenshots -5762
Previous Organizations - The Former, The Sixth, Etc.
Why do you want to join - Just because
Idk

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

New Members as of 2/7/19 - Ricky , Logan , Franklin , Dimitri, Ryan , Klarji , Cisero , Jay Violence.
Welcome to the winning team

Last edited:

VICHZ

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Caleb Miller
Bank Screenshots - 42 Primaries / $664,123
Skills/Level Screenshots -5768
Previous Organizations - Goon Squad, Peaky Blinders, Vice Kings, Miami Vice
Why do you want to join - Since Miami Vice got disbanded, some of the people joined here and I decided to try and do the same. I see the organization as very active and one of the best organizations out there and I hope that I can be a part of it.
Refers (If you have any) - None - Based a lot with Frank and Violence, sometimes with Logan

Last edited:

boris mcdonald

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Cherry

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

1.5 mil in da bank???? Pssh I ain’t grinding for that

Status