Curtis Stevens

Ban Length:

2 Weeks

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Backflare

Ban Reason:

Exploiting / Abusing Bug

Unban Reason:

Well, hello again.

I Received a ban for Exploiting / Abusing a bug, exactly 1 Week and 3 Days ago...

I was playing as a member of the police force when i was fired at random without being spoken to by anyone, i continued to play, for around 10 minutes, and eventually noticed that i still had my KRISS Vector on my back.

I checked my inventory, to find it was not there, and i was able to equip it and start shooting,
I Later had an encounter with a member of the police force (@Xeno Flame Gaming), And we tried a few things to remove the gun from me (WHICH I ASKED HIM TO DO), He Tried cuffing me, tazing me, arresting me, etc.

After all of these attempts failed, he let me go and i continued with my RP, around 10 minutes later, i ran into a situation with the police, and was being fired upon along with one of my friends, and without thinking, i drew the VECTOR, and gunned down around 1 police officer, whilst my friends killed the other 3.

This, I am aware now is against the rules, due to the fact that I did not report the issue to a member of staff, this was my first offence for anything to do with Abusing or Exploiting And I was Banned for 2 weeks, which is think personally is VERY HARSH.

After 10 Days of this ban being in effect, I am aware that monoford has been released and so I seek to be unbanned, and to join everyone in celebrating the new chapter of the community, and I would personally also like to make a fresh start on the server.

This being the longest ban I have ever served so far on monolith, I have missed the community a lot, and would like to come back with a positive attitude, whether this appeal is accepted or not.

Time of Occurrence:

Roughly 7pm last Wednesday

Additional members involved/witnessing:

@Lewis Stevens

Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:

Yes.

Last edited:

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Conor McGreggor, I would like to start off by saying I do not see any reason in this appeal to unban you all the things you stated in here that will change like
"come back with a positive attitude, whether this appeal is accepted or not." has been said by you before in your September 26th appeal
", however whether it is accepted or not, i have still changed positively, " was what you said last time you show time and time again that you do not care enough to change and I feel that if I were to unban you the same stuff would happen again you break rules and end up getting banned I honestly do not believe you intend to try to get a fresh start as you never have shown any care for the consequences you receive, Infact right before i had banned you for this you went on your radio and said "It was worth it boys I got to frag all those cops" or something to the effect of that. I feel this ban appeal is about Monoford and not about feeling sorry for what you did if you can give me a good reason to unban you I will. I will wait 24 hours for your response otherwise this will be Denied.

Curtis Stevens

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Conor McGreggor, I would like to start off by saying I do not see any reason in this appeal to unban you all the things you stated in here that will change like
"come back with a positive attitude, whether this appeal is accepted or not." has been said by you before in your September 26th appeal
", however whether it is accepted or not, i have still changed positively, " was what you said last time you show time and time again that you do not care enough to change and I feel that if I were to unban you the same stuff would happen again you break rules and end up getting banned I honestly do not believe you intend to try to get a fresh start as you never have shown any care for the consequences you receive, Infact right before i had banned you for this you went on your radio and said "It was worth it boys I got to frag all those cops" or something to the effect of that. I feel this ban appeal is about Monoford and not about feeling sorry for what you did if you can give me a good reason to unban you I will. I will wait 24 hours for your response otherwise this will be Denied.

I Really do understand that you think this is all about monoford, however all I can really do is asure you it is not.

In my last ban appeal, i said i would come back positively, that was just short of 1 month ago, since then I really do believe i had improved, i hadn't received any bans, and was making a good effort during the time i spent playing to improve and learn from my mistakes.

I really do understand that at this point it looks as though i have said this more than once, which i have, and i don't blame you for not trusting me on it now.

But at the end of the day it is your choice, there is nothing i can do to make you believe me, but whether you do or not, i seriously, give you my word.

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Conor McGreggor I have decided to accept this Appeal but i expect to see a improve in your behavior and I hope to see you break less rules when you are on the server. Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.