Your Steam Name: toku moat.gg
Your Steam ID:76561197998324960
Your Character Name: jon toku

Target Steam Name: YaBoiYevin
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146209436
Target Character Name (if known): srg bradbery

Request reason: he stole my m911
When did the situation occur?: 9/16/18 around 7 pm
Your evidence to support your claim: he told me i did not have a gun licence eventho i did and was able to buy guns from the gun store. it was also green in my tablet. he told me i had to renue it and that he wuld give it back when i do so. i had to die to apply for a new one. when i went to talk to the mayor about geting my gunliceinc and befor i culd even talk to him srg bradbry told me i had to leave emeditly. my internet keeps going out so i cant be on rn. i got my gun licence when Jack Ryan was mayor this mornig he was saying i didnt have a licence form the mayors tablet but it was green on myne. he was also there when the srg took my gun from me. he
Additional members involved/witnessing: destroyerdave moat.gg STEAM_0:1:40976961. Jack Ryan

YaBoiYevin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, Toku. I have no intent of keeping your weapon; I tried to contact you a few times about the situation. I had the mayor accept all new gun license requests, but wasn't sure if you had requested one at that point, I imessaged you on the mono-tablet and got no reply. As for telling you to leave, I'm not sure when I told you to leave the area, but I assure you that I either didn't know it was you, or was dealing with something serious in reference to my current rp situation. If it was when we were in the mayor's office, we were roleplaying with an admin about a top secret government operation. After all the smoke had cleared, I tried to find you on the player list, but you were no longer on the server. I kept checking here and there but you were never on. I still have your weapon safe in my bank and fully intend to return it to you. Also, I would never steal from you, buddy! You're our best medic on the server lol. Contact me next time you see me online, and I will return it to you, whether you get your license bug taken care of or not. I don't want you to get the wrong idea about what type of player I am.

toku

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

ty for responding. i was just fruturated cus my game kept crashing or i get dc cus of my shity internet. i just posted this here to cover my ass cus i spent my last 5 k on that gun and was hopeing to mug some people and get alitle bit of cash back. i killed my self to get the licence bug fixed, i think when i got the licence the server crashed and it buged.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

This player report has been closed, no rules seem to have been intentionally broken. Return the weapon and all is well.

This player report has been denied.

Kind regards,
Tango