Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: h3nr7 aid3n
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:110864603
Your Character Name: Henry Aiden

Ban Length: 24hours
Banning Staff Member: Hazza @Hazza

Ban Reason: AFK, being afk made you commit FailRP in a mug.
Time of Occurrence:6:30 UK time
Relevant Evidence: Alright so my internet is a toaster and has a big habit of crashing and it was very inconvenient for it to crash during the mug I was afk to start with to go bring some clothes up to my room and when I came back my internet has crashed. I apologize to the two users effected by this and I will be happy to hand over in-game items. Here is the screenshot of my auto disconnection. https://gyazo.com/5fbc092d545cca70a5b1a59191b6f366
Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

+rep he said he will pay me back and it was a honest mistake.

D

Deleted member 902

Your Steam Name: h3nr7 aid3n
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:110864603
Your Character Name: Henry Aiden

Ban Length: 24hours
Banning Staff Member: Hazza @Hazza

Ban Reason: AFK, being afk made you commit FailRP in a mug.
Time of Occurrence:6:30 UK time
Relevant Evidence: Alright so my internet is a toaster and has a big habit of crashing and it was very inconvenient for it to crash during the mug I was afk to start with to go bring some clothes up to my room and when I came back my internet has crashed. I apologize to the two users effected by this and I will be happy to hand over in-game items. Here is the screenshot of my auto disconnection. https://gyazo.com/5fbc092d545cca70a5b1a59191b6f366
Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Look ok, this time as im reasonable I will be unbanning you however in the future this needs to be taken care of, as I have shit internet too and a time like this really made it affect RP. However I know not alot can be done, Just do everything you can to prevent it in the future.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.