Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis Morrissey

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know how sad you have to be. But this was clearly a joke as in a previous situation prior to this I was accused of using aim lock. I decided to make a joke out of this if you couldn't tell, this was all jokes hence why I was saying I had found Darkrp Money printers in the video. This was taken completely out of context and logs will show I was in a shootout prior to the situation.

Another note, if I was cheating why would I say I was right in front of my friends and org members and let alone random players. This report is a waste of time and someone who decides to take something out of context.

Also the person in the video Karol can also say I was joking as he was there with me the entire time. If you are really sad to follow me around all the time to scape bits of evidence I can prove that I am not even in there discord let alone friends with any of them on discord

Hello migo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know how sad you have to be. But this was clearly a joke as in a previous situation prior to this I was accused of using aim lock. I decided to make a joke out of this if you couldn't tell, this was all jokes hence why I was saying I had found Darkrp Money printers in the video. This was taken completely out of context and logs will show I was in a shootout prior to the situation.

Another note, if I was cheating why would I say I was right in front of my friends and org members and let alone random players. This report is a waste of time and someone who decides to take something out of context.

Also the person in the video Karol can also say I was joking as he was there with me the entire time. If you are really sad to follow me around all the time to scape bits of evidence I can prove that I am not even in there discord let alone friends with any of them on discord
Honestly even though this might sound like a joke but you have raided me once or twice and if I could record you would not by here. Your walls where so blatant, I watched you 2 tap a guy through the wall in front of me. The only way I was not getting killed instantly because I was standing in the doorway, and as soon as I walked out the slightest bit I instantly got put to 20hp with armor. In addition you did not spray, it was only like 5 shots and they where all dead on. You can’t use the excuse, “I could here you” because you and 2 others where talking all at the same time. You where the only one shooting through the wall too. Staff needs to watch this guy.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, insufficient evidence for hacking claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.