Not open for further replies.

Shadexz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): PMX
Ban Reason: hacking
Unban Reason: I have never hacked in my life, I have proof in the full clips that I was not hacking. If I can talk to a staff members in discord I can show my proof I have stored all the clips in a file. I don’t even know how to get cheats and I didn’t even know their is a recoil hack. I’m young and I don’t even have money to buy them. Another thing of proof is why would I upload another montage if I new I was hacking? In almost all of the clips they are precut to where it can seem like I have hacks but I can show the full clips which prove I am not hacking. Overall i’m just saddened by this, I have been playing mono for 3 years and I have never hacked, but I have around 4000 hours on gmod and half of them are from Monolith, because of all this time spent I have gotten better at using guns. I have personally enjoyed playing the server over these 3 years and I have made many friends throughout it. I would hate to see it all go to waste because of this. I have Seen the video by Sparta and I have an explanation for every clip. The part where there is no recoil I’m using guns like g36s and honey badgers with foregrips, these guns barley have recoil let alone the foregrips. And in the M4 clips in the event where I kill the two if I had aimbot or esp i would have looked right at them, also the clip is in slow motion if you look at the regular speed clip it is a natural movment, and not a snap. And in the clip that I prefired that is because I knew he was in that corner, in the full clip he shot at us and I saw him run their, and as I got closer I knew he was there so I shot. That is all I have to say, please add me on discord Shadexz#3373 and I can prove to you I am not hacking by showing and explaining the clips. Thank you.

Time of Occurrence: idk I woke up and got messages on discord

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You're not getting unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.