Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Potato King
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Tyler Johnson

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @friskiemar

Reason for Report: Handling sit in an unprofessional manner, also claimed when I tried to make a report that I was arresting him for "being afk" even though it was because he had a gun on his back. I've dealt with a scenario like this before and the staff member I forgot who since it was abou 1-2 months ago that its the players fault for no equipping the gun thus making the situation valid. Video explains the situation at hand. I tried to explain that he was being arrested for having an illegal weapon on his back but friskie decided to ignore me and make the accusation that I was arresting him for being afk. Also when I tried reporting from what I claim that's staff abuse friskie took it upon himself to answer it even though the report was for him , making other staff members not to claim it which I barley noticed 10+ minutes after making the report.
Time of Occurrence: 1:20-150pm ish PST
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

This report is denied. You can not arrest players that are currently spawning in/didn't get the chance to unequip their illegal weaponry right after spawning. That should be common sense, too be quite honest.

Also when I tried reporting from what I claim that's staff abuse friskie took it upon himself to answer it even though the report was for him , making other staff members not to claim it which I barley noticed 10+ minutes after making the report.
Any further reports that include accusations about staff misbehaving, but not having the appropriate evidence for their wrong-doings in your reports, will result in punishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.