Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name:John Neilson,Shirley Lafaire
Steam Name:Hanz,That Random Person
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:110305505 , STEAM_0:0:51787718

Date and time of loss:10:35 BST
What happened:
We got raided but when they entered none of them initiated. This lead to me and shirley losing all of our shit by RDM. The right way of raiding us would have been initiating and speaking to us by saying put your hands up. But no they came and just shot us. We were no threat as i only had a gun on my back not in my hands

What do you need refunded:MP5 WIth Aimpoint,Tundra Barrel, Extended Mag, Retractable Stock. Shirley
Silverballer, 1 Kevlar and Helmet, 2 Scars, 1 L85A2 , 1 Rifle receiver, 28 Silver Bars, 42 Iron Bars, 54 Copper Bars,
117 coal core, 1 steel bar, 32 Gold Bars

Evidence:
1:08 is When they kill me

Note: No Staff Were on The Server

Last edited:

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Hanz If possible do you have a staff member who can confirm or deny this who took your report, as you would need one in this occassion due to it being a raid and in accordance to the refund guidelines.

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Bryan1504 There was no staff on at the time but is the video not enoug? Both videos show exactly when the rule was broken and what was lost

ThatRandomPerson

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I can If context is needed supply a 10 minute video, however nothing happens other than both of us talking and working at the furnaces, me getting some more supplies and dropping of stuff at premium locker etc,, and coming back to continue.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been accepted.

When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Note: I agree that in this occassion a rule break did occur as you were the first person they shot and killed judging by gunshots, and you clearly were not a threat. Your friend needs to make his own request.

Status
Not open for further replies.