LV

Your Steam Name: Phase Boots
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54456722
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Austin Cofeven

Target Steam Name: DystopianRaven
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144285202
Target Character Name (if known): Viktor Sokolov

Request Reason:

Viktor has been non-stop harassing me in game. Despite being told to stop many times, he continues. Yesterday, I made a report and got into a sit with him and Jacub. At the end of the sit, Viktor said he would stop, and Jacub said if it happens again, make a video and report. Well, I am here to show that he doesn't stop, and something needs to be done about it. You can see in the sit itself Viktor admitting to being rude/disrespectful as calling someone a bitch isnt the nicest thing

When did the situation occur?: Sit was on 1/16/22, latest situation was 1/17/22
Your evidence to support your claim:

Sit Video: https://streamable.com/h7t47b

Calling me an idiot AFTER that sit (today, 1/17/22): https://streamable.com/4yi1wh

Further info: https://streamable.com/b0culf

You can clearly see he agreed to quit it, but won't.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Jacub, Trooper
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Please show proof of you asking me to stop being annoying today (yesterdays sit does not count).
Today is a different day to yesterday.

Part of this comes down to the internet and online gaming in general, I think you can certainly agree that everyone shit talks to each other every day constantly and yet never report it, cause its banter and we all get over it or fight back.

Your second video is just depressing, you are exploiting the report from yesterday and trying to pull me up for anything, infact that moment in the clip is me referring to the fact you two were jaywalking across the road but of course you wouldn't hear the rest cause we were driving away so you only here the snip.

Moderator Trooper (Who has been put down as a witness) took me aside to ask what was going on between myself and you, sadly you had to hear the truth which others agreed with. its a sad reflection on the community when so much of the community is hating on one person.

Your last video is not even severe, I was honestly expressing an opinion, bro like honestly you could be a cool respected community member if you just played the game mode like everyone else and got over the BS that gets said in the game. People give me shit all the time for just being a non-American but I don't go around reporting people for calling me an "Australian c**t", etc.

Staff in this case must act with discretion, yes I admit I am an ass to people, but I apply no special treatment. Everything said is directed to the character, I activity avoid insulting the player themselves.

How after my FOUR years in this community am I only just being pulled up for shit talking someone?

Last edited:

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Dude, just because I tell you to stop one day doesn't mean you get to do it the next day. That makes zero sense; why would I approve of it one day and not approve of it on another day? It is obvious that I want you to COMPLETELY STOP.

As far as you saying that you only insult the character and not the player themselves, that is completely false. You have said stuff like "you're annoying, no one likes you, leave the server I hope you get banned", etc. Stuff like that is not about the player, but more about me myself. I'd appreciate it if you were just more honest about things.

When half the server dogpiles on one person, it really doesn't matter what the reason is. It's completely out of line, disrespectful, etc. I remember people were doing that to a cheater that was banned, and it was put to an end. At the time, there were no admins on, and the situation got out of hand, thus the report for it.

For Trooper asking what the situation is, it still is unfair to only get one side of the story, but I really am not concerned with that.

I've said my piece and don't want to turn this into another argument, so let's go from here.

If staff requests, I would be more than happy to provide previous incidents of Viktor disrespect.

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review - I do see a lot of replies so I don't think more will be needed but this will still take a moment to process regardless as I've got several to review

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Alphadef, you SEE. This dude is trying to start shit AGAIN.........

He will not stop and leave me alone. He always wants to inflame stuff, while accusing me of doing exactly that. THIS NEEDS TO STOP IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR WEEKS

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is actually depressing, if you cannot handle people calling you out for BS ingame then in my respectful submission you probably shouldn't be apart of an RP server like this, this server require a level of maturity considering the RP that takes place, ei Gun Violence, Drugs, Gangs, etc...
It is upsetting you now must try to pull me up for the smallest of things, and things that are in IC, there's insulting another character and then outright offensive abuse which obviously should not be tolerated. I am not offensively abusing you nor have I violated rule 1.6. I am merely acting a character that has been around for many years with no one else ever pulling me up for how I RP my character. You have turned this into a player v player situation and are making it personal.

I did stop after that sit was concluded with you in the first instance, but rule 1.6 fails to address timeframes for these types of things, I find it hard to understand how being called out for you BS when I wasn't even talk directly to you thus not being offensive, you must think this is me violating rule 1.6. If you really were offended that bro honestly just PM me in-game, I may not agree with you but I will respect your boundaries.

This has never happened in my 4 years, despite the multitude of people I have interacted with whether that be positively or negatively, no one has reported me for being called a "bitch" etc. I would not ever want to be out right offensive, the rule 1.6 leaves much room for interpretation.

THIS NEEDS TO STOP IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR WEEKS
I'm not the person reporting constantly...

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Now you're rule lawyer again.

"I did stop after that sit was concluded with you in the first instance, but rule 1.6 fails to address timeframes for these types of things, I find it hard to understand how being called out for you BS when I wasn't even talk directly to you thus not being offensive, you must think this is me violating rule 1.6. If you really were offended that bro honestly just PM me in-game, I may not agree with you but I will respect your boundaries." THEN RESPECT IT AND QUIT IT. How obvious do I have to make this to you? QUIT IT IN ITS ENTIRETY. It's so damn simple

You are making this personal. You are directly attacking me and not my character, you have repeatedly said you should leave the server, you should be banned, etc.

JUST STOP (this is like the 93219329239239329329239239th time I've told you)

These reports are because YOU DO NOT RESPECT BOUNDARIES

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Aye bro you need to stop yelling please, I'm just trying to play the game man, you do it to yourself and everyone can see it, you consistently play the victim card.

I accept I may face a punishment here but my lord PhaseBootzs you need to relax and just play the gamemode like everyone else and report actual concerning violations.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If you want to play the rule game
  1. We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc., within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character.
HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately - You are in direct violation of this.

Yelling because you refuse to stop AT ALL. THe only reason why you quit after the sit is because you quit the server lmao.

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you wanna talk about harassments you have literally been kicked, punished and warned for harassing's staff multiple times in less than a month in game with reports etc. See the below links to your prior reports that you made against staff that were ultimately shutdown exposing you of being in the wrong.

Let alone mic spamming with multiple offences and failing to stop when Official Car Mechanic had asked you 3 times to stop.

Its quite ironic and hypocritical how you say I cannot respect of what other ask when you cannot even respect a rightful demand to stop doing something from a staff member...

Quoting the conclusion of this report:

and this:

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

There you go again trying to shift blame.

Those situations were DEALT with. They are over. They have no relevance to this case.

Nothing changes the fact you continue to do this despite being told not to so many times.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not gonna break out my fancy format for this one, because I feel this one requires a bit more delicacy than a copy pasted format.

@PhaseBootz One sit where you tell Viktor to stop does not mean he is never allowed to interact with you in roleplay ever again. I understand Viktor can absolutely be an ass at times but you don't get a blanket ban on having to interact with him just because of that fact. As long as he is not particularly excessive in his future interactions, a new day, new situation, would usually require a new "Please stop", especially as most of this seems to be in character disrespects and even the out of character stuff is still just disrespect, not discrimination.

@DystopianRaven As I've said above, usually a new situation would in fact require a new "stop" and again, I don't think the previous days sit gives a blanket ban on interacting for the rest of forever. With that said, you do know that this person does not like the interaction, and I do feel like you should try to avoid it whenever possible. I get the feeling you don't particularly like him either, so why not do each other a favor and not interact when its not necessary?

Moving onto the actual content of the report itself, the evidence provided isn't exactly the strongest case for direct player targeting. We have the first clip which is just a sit for context, but doesn't necessarily fully apply because once again, new day and new situation. We have the second clip, which is a like 2 second interaction as Viktor drives by, and even if we ignore the explanation of it being for jaywalking and not just a random insult, its hardly a case for prolonged harassment and player targeting. As for the third clip, while it is significantly more relevant, its still not exactly enough for me to really justify doing too much. Viktor is clearly talking to someone else, not you, and while you are in range, you're only just barely in range and its very possible Viktor may not have even realized it. More so than not having a blanket ban on interacting with each other, there is no rule saying Viktor isn't allowed to talk to someone else about you.

With all that said: @DystopianRaven I'm not saying you've broken any rules, but please, just try to avoid the man when possible. No good is going to come out of it for either of you. This isn't an administratively enforced this is more just me asking you as a person to drop it. Try and keep interaction to only when necessary.

For the time being, this player report will be denied. If the harassment becomes more direct and prolonged again, or if Viktor continues after being explicitly told to stop for the time being feel free to make additional reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.