Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Moon Knight
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98877912
Your Character Name: Tye Shaw

Target Steam Name: Phase Boots
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54456722
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: I made a joke in OOC chat about Austin after he prop minged then threatened to report me as I stopped him by grabbing the item he was attempting to prop fly someone into the air. He then kept mentioning me in OOC saying he would report me for harassment, I told him to cease talking about me/harassing me but he didn't, staff told him to stop and he still continued and said I was "bitching". Austin has made countless reports of harassment another people for far less and I feel like he harassed me after staff and I told him to stop.
When did the situation occur?: 5/8/22

Your evidence to support your claim: I will put a punch of the OOC chats in order, as you can clearly see I kept asking him to stop even staff did yet he continued.
PB1.jpgPB2.jpg
PB3.jpgPB4.jpg
PB5.jpg
PB6.jpg
PB7.jpg
PB8.jpg
Additional members involved/witnessing: The whole server, some people were @Zenius, @Doom Guy @RX55927R11DEZ @Dez @Ultera
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: y

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

First of all, you left off what started the whole OOC thing. You initiated it and engaged, I was minding my own business.

Afterwards, your screenshots ensued. Notice, I wasn't even talking to you. I was not insulting you or anything. The worst thing I said was probably that you keep complaining, but people have said that about me so many times.

Next, you are being extremely selective about the report. We ALL (everyone included in that SS) were breaking the rules with OOC. Wasn't just me, you started it (breaking a rule), to which I replied and your friends continued. If you want to punish me, everyone else should get punished as well.

Third, I did not prop fly or prop push, you are blatantly making that up.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First of all, you left off what started the whole OOC thing. You initiated it and engaged, I was minding my own business.

Afterwards, your screenshots ensued. Notice, I wasn't even talking to you. I was not insulting you or anything. The worst thing I said was probably that you keep complaining, but people have said that about me so many times.

Next, you are being extremely selective about the report. We ALL (everyone included in that SS) were breaking the rules with OOC. Wasn't just me, you started it (breaking a rule), to which I replied and your friends continued. If you want to punish me, everyone else should get punished as well.

I only saw you doing it, im not reporting anyone else cus I didn't see it, if you wanna report the SS be my guest. Also you were talking to/about me stop the CAP staff can decide this. Also u asked someone to get on a prop you suspended in the air u just admitted to breaking a rule btw, I won't be replying to you anymore unless you bring up any other points, I will reply to staff.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Also you were talking to/about me stop the CAP staff can decide this

I would suggest just reading the conversation again. I was explaining what happened.
Also u asked someone to get on a prop you suspended in the air u just admitted to breaking a rule btw,
What? Stop making stuff up. You're accusing me of doing it when you're doing it. It's called projection.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I would suggest just reading the conversation again. I was explaining what happened.

What? Stop making stuff up. You're accusing me of doing it when you're doing it. It's called projection.
"Projection" stop the cap. Let staff deal with this now u have said ur piece

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

“Tell it to the guy that constantly starts this shit” -Phase (the one that starts shit)

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Plus Tye is not my friend we just find it funny as fuck that you take everything so seriously

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Right. That's it.

@PhaseBootz - you have been an ongoing problem for a lot of members in this community. Wrong or right, you are argumentative, instigative, and a negative influence on the server. You report people for the smallest things, which in my opinion - deserved. Your borderline harassment is a disruption to the community and it needs to stop. What you do is not in the rules specifically, but this has to end. I'm not saying don't make PRs, or Staff Reports - but you seem to get upset about every single thing that happens to you.

You need to take what you give out. Otherwise, you're just going to get harassed. And we won't be able to assist you as a Staff Team. If this continues, I will remove you from the server for a long period of time.

@Tye - you're also in the wrong, you should not be breaking rules because someone is pissing you off. This goes to the entire community, that rules are there for a reason, and no matter who it is, even if you don't like them, you shouldn't target them or hold prejudice on someone because they're an ass to you. You have to be held above that, because people can and will report you even though you think they deserved it.

All in all - let's fucking grow up. This is a game, on a roleplay server where we're meant to have fun - instead you're all fighting and crying and getting upset about every single action that happens in the game. This cannot continue.

No actions will be taken from this report specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.