Timmy Turner

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name:Hayden King
Steam name:Timmy Turner
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:185044107

Date and time of loss:7/15/2017
What happened:My game was lagging so i re logged and i join and my level is 1 and i used to be level 25.

What do you need refunded:I would like my level back please. Also in the evidence picture you can see that i am a cop and im level to and that is not possible.
Evidence:
9FA883819B986919504E897BE3E0A0FB6093251E

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I understand the frustration but if I don't get an actual screenshot from your previous level, I cannot help you with the refund. Going by that logic is not enough to be refunded for. I'll give you some time to post any picture of the actual level that you had or else close the thread @Timmy Turner

Timmy Turner

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I understand the frustration but if I don't get an actual screenshot from your previous level, I cannot help you with the refund. Going by that logic is not enough to be refunded for. I'll give you some time to post any picture of the actual level that you had or else close the thread @Timmy Turner
How is there no Proof I'm a level 2 as a cop that is impossible

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was told by one of the founders that you cannot refund levels if they have insufficient evidence. This means that there is no proof of any player levels higher than level 2 that you had before. We can wait for a final decision of @Stuvi.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

No evidence therefore declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.