Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:haztos
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:87956706
Your Character Name: Haz Toast
Ban Length: perma
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @wright

Ban Reason: https://gyazo.com/284394768f85762d832a6d63cd6e76ef thats the reason its a pic
Unban Reason:
Also im not judging you but look at it this way im a dude that loved to role play do stuff with my org for fun and for reasons man i truely love the community man but when i look at you i see a admin that perm ban a dude that spent 1500+ 8 hours a day everyday on the server sometimes i dont Evan do nothing done somethings i regret doing but truly man you cant expect a person like me not to break a rule and for you man i just rec emend you work on your heart not finding reasons to ban a person like me i get it maybe iv done something wrong but i dont do everything wrong man i dont Evan do everything right in my opinion i should just get unbaned iv never mass rdmed before and when you spectated me i was just a dude who was giving makarovs to my fellow members i was not organizing a mass rdm group or anything i wasent Evan trying to break a rule and Evan man when i was in the admin sit i said let me turn up my mic dident i i feel like staff just ignore what i say and obviously dont care about me but if it takes me to doing stuff like what i did previously then just unban me and give me a chance cause i think everyone deserves whats called a second chance.

maybe Evan the last post on forums .

sincerely haz toast.

Time of Occurrence:2-3 days ago im realy not to sure which one
Additional members involved/witnessing:staff members/brown coats

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I lost some brain cells reading your post.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.