Status
Not open for further replies.

✪Stasko

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Stasko
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:53900534

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Hazza @Randy Bobandie

Reason for Report: I was banned by Hazza assuming per Randys suggestion as when my report was accepted the two were already talking before I arrived. This ban, I assume was aimed at preventing me from mining coal at the mine as Randy's friend seemed to find that annoying. The ban was for spamming OOC and tickets. Here are all the logs in order:

[18:27] Alvari Shwartz says "Cant hear u :p."
[18:27] Alvari Shwartz says "Im "deaf""
[18:28] Alvari Shwartz says "Cant hear u mate."
[18:28] Alexei Sokolov says "You wanna die?" (No gun out or about)
[18:28] Alexei Sokolov says "Fuck off."
[18:28] Alvari Shwartz says "Mine is for everyone."
[18:28] Alvari Shwartz says "Not just u."
[18:28] Alvari Shwartz says "I have nothing illegal."
[18:28] Alexei Sokolov says "Theres other coal."
[18:28] Alvari Shwartz says "By rule 4.1.1 u cant kill me."
[18:29] Alvari Shwartz says "With no reason."
[18:29] Alvari Shwartz says "Unless im a threat."
[18:29] Alexei Sokolov says "I have warend you."
[18:29] Alvari Shwartz says "And i have no gun or anything."
[18:29] Alvari Shwartz says "U cant warn me."
[18:29] Alvari Shwartz says "Thats not proper rp."
[18:29] Alvari Shwartz says "No matter what happens."
[18:29] Alexei Sokolov says "I can tell you to leave or die."
[18:29] Alvari Shwartz says "U cant kill me."
[18:29] Alvari Shwartz says "You can."
[18:29] Alvari Shwartz says "And i can call the cops on u."
[18:29] Alvari Shwartz says "For doing that."
[18:29] Alexei Sokolov says "The cops hahahha."
[18:29] Alvari Shwartz says "Or come back and shoot u."
[18:30] Alexei Sokolov says "Thats revenge killing."
[18:30] Alvari Shwartz says "Idgaf mate."
[18:30] Alexei Sokolov says "You cant do that dood."
[18:30] Alvari Shwartz says "U dont own the mine."
[18:30] Alvari Shwartz says "U can move urself if u have problems."
[18:30] Alexei Sokolov says "Or I could kill you and you ould be gone..."
[18:30] Alvari Shwartz says "And u will be banned."
[18:30] Alvari Shwartz says "For 4.1.1."

At this point I am kidnapped and shot all be it fairly. So I send out these messages because I didn't want to break NLR by going back to the mine too fast ( I am new so I didn't know the NLR timer or the !rules command until today) :

[18:39] [OOC] ✪Stasko: how long is nlr cuz now I can come back after nlr and it wont matter
[18:40] [OOC] Shawntae: You must wait 10 minutes
[18:40] [OOC] ✪Stasko: see you again in 10 minutes bois ^^
[18:42] [OOC] ✪Stasko: gonna see u again in 10 min randy

Upon which I file a report and head towards the mine to afk while waiting for my timer before going inside. Suddenly, I am brought in a sit where Randy and Hazza are already talking. Randy blames me of meta gaming which is disproved as I never acted upon or used any information from OOC. Also important to add my sit:

[18:44] Alvari Shwartz says "Superoni."
[18:44] Alvari Shwartz says "Yeah."
[18:44] Alvari Shwartz says "Hes basically blocking me from rp cuz of the other dude mining coal."
[18:44] Harry Snow says "Being blocked from Rp ?"
[18:44] Harry Snow says "What does that even mean."
[18:44] Alvari Shwartz says "They are mugging me/killing me to prevent me from mining coal."
[18:45] Alvari Shwartz says "Thats the only reaosn."
[18:45] Alvari Shwartz says "No other."
[18:45] Harry Snow says "How many times ?"
[18:45] Alvari Shwartz says "I dont talk to them i dont do anything to them."
[18:45] Alvari Shwartz says "Once but hell do it again."
[18:45] Alvari Shwartz says "Cuz ill be back there."
[18:45] Alvari Shwartz says "They dont want me to mine coal."
[18:45] Harry Snow says "Alvari have you been breaking NLR by Imesssaging randy ?"
[18:46] Alvari Shwartz says "Never imsged him once."
[18:46] Randy Wykle says "[13:42] [OOC] ✪Stasko: gonna see u again in 10 min randy."
[18:46] Harry Snow says "Ok look Alvari dont be annoying to them, and im sure you wont have anymore issues, that is meta gaming."
[18:47] Harry Snow says "If they continue to rob you let me know."
[18:47] Harry Snow says "But dont break NLR."
[18:47] Harry Snow says "Alvari in my eyes what you said in chat is meta."
[18:47] Harry Snow says "Ok."
[18:47] Harry Snow says "Ok look Alvari dont be annoying to them, and im sure you wont have anymore issues, that is meta gaming.(Reffering to "cya in 10 minutes bois)"
[18:47]
Randy Wykle says "[13:40] [OOC] ✪Stasko: see you again in 10 minutes bois ^^."
[18:47] Harry Snow says "If they continue to rob you let me know."
[18:48] Randy Wykle says "[13:39] [OOC] ✪Stasko: how long is nlr cuz now I can come back after nlr and it wont matter."
[18:48] Harry Snow says "Ok Go afk then, and then in 10 mins go mine but dont break NLR or meta."
[18:48] Harry Snow says "End of Sit, okay take my advice and you shouldnt get in anymore trouble :)."
[18:48] Harry Snow says "Have a good day."

I never bothered them it was quite the opposite. Randy attempted to get me in trouble with lies including those that I imsged him about the situation. If you check logs etc you will see I have messaged Randy once in my life, 2 days ago asking him to take my report. Since then he has disliked me. The fact that Hazza instantly dropped this further supports the fact that there was lies and scheming involved. After this I was a bit frustrated and write 3 last OOC messages:

[18:48] [OOC] ✪Stasko: all i wanna do is mine coal and they dont want me to do that cuz its "their spot" cuz they play for longer than me
[18:49] [OOC] ✪Stasko: i can go back anywhere even if i died there once nlr timer ticks off thats how nlr works u cant make nlr what suits u best
[18:50] [OOC] Randy Bobandie: Stop complaining in OOC or you will be Muted.
[18:51] [OOC] ✪Stasko: i wrote 2 messages this gonna be 3rd and last since your gonna do anything in ur power to ban or punish me cuz of ur friend

At this point the following messages come up in my chat:
You have been gagged.
You have been muted.

I assume Randy has muted and gagged me so I make a report because I was never told I will be gagged too and the mute/gag didn't have a timer on it so I thought it was for my whole session. Also because I thought it was unfair and wanted to dispute the mute/gag which I am allowed to do if it is denied and I make a 2nd report about it then that is spam.

My report was this: 12:08:39 AM - Reports - ✪Stasko - Alvari Shwartz (STEAM_0:0:53900534) created a report (#38) with message: muted for no reason by abusing randy because he wants to help his buddies mine coal in peace.

After this I made a forum appeal which was denied and closed by
Hazza before I could post this whole reply on there. Furthermore Hazza posted some not so correct information in his reply on the forums so I would like to correct him:
you were because you were told countless times to stop spamming in OOC about the situation, I then muted you in OOC as you kept on going you then made a report in caps, saying RANDY is abusive and carried on which is incorrect usage of the report system & carrying on with the spam I told you to stop.
I was told to stop OOC once not multiple times. I also never made a report in all caps. I made a total of 2 reports which were totally fine and sent out exactly 8 OOC messages.

Hazza on his forum post a little after posting some incorrect information: I dont like lies or manipulations for 1 and for 2 you had plenty of chances to stop and I tried to help you but you just didnt listen. This is a short ban time and you should be happy its not longer as I know alot of people would have done it longer.

Things I thought were done wrong in this situation:
1: It was escalated to a ban too quickly
2: The ban directly supports the agenda of the parties reported
3: My sit was handled without my presence and false information was presented, furthermore an admin was favored and the sit wasn't professional. If I make a report on Randy you shouldn't talk to him before me.
4: Randy went out of his way to interrupt a situation as a 3rd party up to the point of attempting to falsify it and get me warned/banned.
5: I was denied my right to ask questions and file tickets which are in no way toxic, repetitive or just meaningless spam. I do agree that my 2nd ticket was vague and seemed badly written but I was upset.
6: I was denied the right to appeal my ban or discuss it openly as my case was closed before I could make my own decision
7: I wasn't valued as a human being, player and a donor in this situation. As a staff member myself I know the pressures of staff and the slip ups and favors that occur but I have never went against the most important rule of staffing. Players are humans with feelings and your judgement does not affect their game play only but their mental state and emotions too.

Given that my wording has not been correct through this whole situation I do wish to say I am sorry. I am not in the clearest state of mind at the moment. However I do believe this situation is either a misunderstanding on all sides if so I do wish this report is denied or friends granting each other favors. Randy getting me kidnapped for Alexei and Hazza banning me for Randy. Either way I was very clear from the start that I did not wish to cause anyone trouble as I said to Alexei that it is not my day and he should just let me mine in peace.

I do understand that I might have broken rules and I am fully supportive of punishment for rule breaking but I have 1 warning for 4.1.1. I have never been a problem before and feel that this ban was unnecessary action.

Time of Occurrence: 6:55 PM GMT+0 to 8:00 PM GMT+0

Adding screenshots here to support the logs I have posted above:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/854983245578974954/E9BDB3D5629C81181559562A04031809BE436DD8/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/854983245578975154/20112E177020C8C748F67727E0D1D9BD1C853AF5/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/854983245578975270/6D42AEFA1D365ECA1874B8994FC8EF80B6915911/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....828/8C0171286DFD09F51BB3A157272AA1E0597E35AA/

My history on the server:
Played for 3 days.
Premium.
1 Warning for 4.1.1 (No other cases)

Last edited:

✪Stasko

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Apologies for the 3 page essay, I just wanted to have all details, proof and conversations added chronologically and with my narrative. I also wanted to avoid this being sloppy due to the seriousness of the report.

Randy Bobandie

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Along with a few other things I am going to post I would like to clarify that Hazza Was the one that Muted and gagged you. and The one who told me to warn you to stop complainin in OOC.

Randy Bobandie

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So lets get right into this shall we? First of all You were banned for more than just spamming ooc and tickets thats just what Hazza put on your ban. Right after I killed you, You began asking in chat when the time was up becuase you wanted to come back to that EXACT spot where you died just to mine the coal we were minging at the time. Also, When you decided to make a report you put in the report that I was abusing. When infact I was not. Hazaa can confirm this and so could Tim and any other staff member there. And Hazza kept closing your reports becuase we had already delt with the situation and because you didnt like the outcome you were making a big deal about it. You even messaged Aaron about it and he agreed with us. Which is why nothing was done. And I think that the fact that you are trying your hardest to get us introuble because you didnt like that we were enforcing the rules is absurd. There is also the thing of how long you were banned. You were banned for 5 hours. We could have given you a larger punishment but we didnt want you to not be able to play. So we took it easy. because if you really went back to where we killed you. You would have been breaking NLR.

✪Stasko

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Kept closing my reports ? I had only 1 report before I got insta-banned.
As for NLR the rule states: You must wait 10 minutes before returning unless given permission by staff.

In the English language: Return - To come or go back to a place or person.
Therefore returning to the mine would have
NOT been breaking NLR if I waited 10 minutes as long as I forgot all information from the incident.

Furthermore you have misquoted once again. My first report contained this "Being rp blocked" hence why when Hazza tp'd me he asked what does RP Blocking mean. Only my second report after I was gagged and mistreated I used the words abuse (and I found out the gag/mute wasn't by you long after I was banned). Feel free to post my first ticket and you will see it said that.

To continue with your point "trying your hardest to get us in trouble" (http://prntscr.com/h7mgam message from me to Hazza just asking to lift the ban so I can mine) I do not wish to post the chat logs from all my conversations but NONE of them contained the words REPORT or DEMOTION or ABUSE. I simply asked for my ban to be lifted and nothing more hence why I made an appeal first not a report. This report was the only way for me to express myself and that's why it was made. If you do believe I tried to affect your rank in any way while talking to Aaron or anyone else I will censor the chat logs and post them.

As for enforcing rules, I will never try to stop you from doing that. I always respect and applaud staff doing a good job.

Directly from my conversation with Aaron in which I was trying to get you "in trouble" screenshots can be provided upon request:

Stasko-Yesterday at 8:10 PM

yeah running out of ideas now
all I want is to go and mine in peace
i told em
ill give them the coal I mined
i wont say a word i wont type a word
just let me mine in peace
Ill even give them my whole inventory

Now to continue with you were banned for "more than what was in the ticket", I was never told I did anything more than possibly meta-game therefore that would still make the ban void. Furthermore saying I was banned for more would imply that I was banned for things which occured before the sit with Hazza. Therefore all of those claims would be considered solved as I was already in a sit with you about them. So the only things that I did after the sit were 3 complaining OOC messages and a ticket which is what I was banned for.

Detailed chronological order of the claims made on why I was banned:
A) OOC and Ticket SPAM (8 msges / 2 tickets)
B) Meta gaming (Didn't you void the meta-gaming during the sit as I was never given warning points for it ) and NLR breaking (Not sure how I broke nlr I never spoke about the mugging/shotting only spoke about being RP blocked from mining) and not listening to MULTIPLE warnings ( Proven there was only 1) to stop OOC SPAM (8 msges)
C) Breaking more rules which are not in any way clarified or explained in either of your replies or conversations with me nor mentioned during my sit with you. Also by this statement you had a sit with me decided not to give me warning points but then later on banned me based on the incident you ignored previously?

SS of what was said in case it gets edited:
http://prntscr.com/h7mfva
http://prntscr.com/h7miyk

Last edited:

Randy Bobandie

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Like I said before. I never gave you any punishment. I was nearly there because I was involved. But I just don't understand why you would go this far for a 5 hour ban? The darn thing is already done and over with. But hey to each his own right. But. Yeah. I still don't see us doing anything but enforcing rules here.

✪Stasko

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You are involved because when the ticket I filed was being handled you were the one who talked to Hazza before I did (Without me being there). Now I don't know what you said to him but you did accuse me of things I had not done (NLR and iMessaging you). Let alone the fact that as a staff member you aren't aware of what NLR is and would have unfairly punished me for it if I had the chance to return.

I took it this far because:
A) I was banned unfairly be it a 5 second ban or a 5 hour ban, tomorrow he could ban someone unfairly for 5 weeks.
B) I was denied an appeal and it was closed before I could post my full response and it was DENIED a RE-OPEN when I asked to RE-OPEN it. Furthermore I was threatened to have an EXTENDED ban when I pleaded for this to be over or my report to be RE-OPENED so I can write more. Clearly it was attempted to be swiped under the rug.

This was the only way I could express myself and make things right.

Once again enforcing the rules truly, yes. But the rules twisted in your own way. You wished to enforce NLR wrongfully on me Randy. Furthermore Hazza "enforced" a MUTE and GAG for 3 messages even after I clearly said I won't write more. Then Hazza proceeded to say I was warned "MULTIPLE" times and "COUNTLESS" times but I was warned once. Let alone you said I should have received a LONGER ban for the "Ticket and OOC spam" even after I proved I had 2 tickets and 8 messages only. 3 of my messages were perfectly normal questions about NLR because I did not now how long the timer was, 2 of them were saying "cya bois/randy" and 3 of them were me being upset because you twisted information in a sit and tried to manipulate your friendships with other staff to get me in trouble.

Let alone the fact I was
branded a liar and a manipulator in my appeal, but in the same tone Hazza wrote a bunch of wrong statements about my ban. Furthermore one of your excuses to justify the ban was that it could have been longer so I should just ignore it. Do you know what 5 hours of staring at a report, upset because you were totally innocent feels like?

P.S: I was going to forgive you for everything that happened if you accepted your mistakes and changed the ban to warning points or completely removed it. All I wanted to do was have a peace of mind and mine coal.

Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, Lola here.
So before I go into details of the report, I would like to kindly remind you that you need to keep the reports short and powerful. Having all these colorful texts and all these chatlogs and even some unnecessary text at some point, is really not helpful even if you think it is. It makes it hard to read and just too much text overall.

Then, this whole issue started about some mine that you got threatened for to back off from. If I check the rules it does not state that you cannot do that. This is not RP-block as it is still RP in some sort of way. You can always call the cops etc.

Furthermore, regarding Randy and Hazza, I do think you should not have said that you were going back in 10 minutes for Randy. You should have just stood still with the answer you got. It is not metagaming if you return to that spot, you just go there to mine. But saying that you will come back for a person, makes it different in our eyes. Understood?

Then at last, I'm not sure whatever happened with all the reports or whether they closed it unfairly, however it seems like you were complaining in OOC and that they gave you a warning for it. The ban could have been a warning, but our staff members are trained in making the fairest judgement out of the situation. @Hazza seems to be the person responsible for the ban if I'm correct.

I understand that it may seem like they weren't interested in your opinion, however this evidence is not enough for me to conclude that judgement. I will see if I can talk to Hazza to see whether we can prevent this from happening to you. But regarding the "abuse", there's no such evidence so this will be locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.