CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: CoNnEcT
Your Steam ID: 76561198056784623
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Nick Murphy

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Hazza

Reason for Report: the reason is i dont get it why did hazza close the ticket? at the time there was a founder, 2 or 3 administrators(Including the seniors) and i know for sure there was 1 mod but there could be 2 or 3 in total, even tough there were so many high people online, i still waited about 30 min to just get my ticket closed(i am fine with waiting because when i play i always got time to spare so no big deal), when i noticed that my ticket was closed, i contacted hazza thru !pm to ask why is the reason but he just ignored me. i wanna add that i know i didnt put many info in a ticket but at the time of making the report i didnt know exactly what happend, i just know that 2 guys came into our house, started shooting like there is no tommorow but as far i know they need to have a reason to shot or to actually see someone with a gun to start shooting but like you can see it was only me and jeff hunter in side and when i heard the alarm, that is when i equipped the gun. also the reason why i typed NLR in the report was because there was a guy with same clothes and exactly looking like camaron(the guy on video) but later i establish it was not him and that he didnt break NLR but i still think i put enough of a reason at least to get a reply on a ticket, and not for it to get closed.
i just wanna add more that i made this thread to find out why did he close my ticket, was it maybe unwalide or had to little info in it, like i said i think it had enough info to at least get a reply but maybe i am mistaking?, i dont want hazza to get in to much trouble for this because he seems to be a cool guy and more or less nice when you talk to him(allot of times he sound like he had enough of this life from his in game voice but could be just me), also could be he had a bad day so he just opened !report and closed all the tickets because he cant be bothered with it. everyone have one or more then one of those days. so if it was just one of those days, no hard feelings.
Time of Occurrence: 22.5.2018, in a report screenshot it says 8:8pm and i made it as soon the situation occurred.
Evidence to support your claim: video evidence of the situation that i made !report for
, screenshot from my !report ticket https://postimg.cc/image/z41cb1qav/
Additional members involved/witnessing: jeff hunter, he was the guy after i got gunned down by a unknown person(i think the person that gunned me down was a cop but i dont think a cop should have just looked up stairs and started shooting. isnt there a some kind of "protocol" to check first who is in the house and are the robbers dead/handled before you start code redding everyone that is in the house?

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Tickets that are too old or do not contain a description other than 'admin to me', 'NLR', 'fearrp' or something similar will be closed without further notice unless they feel the need to respond to those.

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i tough my ticket was clear and short, i asked for admin, i lost my fridge and a gun(maybe didnt have to put that but i tough it was important at the time) and added that the guy broke NLR because i tough it was the guy that we killed less then 10 min, and at the end i placed that they just came in and started shooting without any given reason. if this !report count as invalid ill not complain about it.
also allot of times i would make a bigger report but what i notice is if you reach some kind of "limit" no matter how many times you click reply or to make a report ticket, it doesnt let you, so that is the biggest reason why i make short message in !report so a staff doesnt need to read like 5 messages me explaining everything in details, but also one other reason why i try to keep it short but explanatory is whenever i make a report, a staff member comes to me and first thing what he says is "what happened ", it doesnt matter if i give little explanation what happened or if explain everything in details, so that is the reason why this ticket is short but explains pretty much the whole situation.

D

Deleted member 902

Hi Connect,
I generally cant remember closing your report or what description it had. This could have been a mistake and a bad on my part however I do not usually close reports So its likely to have been an accident.

Please make a player report if you wish to push punishment on him. This is the staff report section.

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

no problem Hazza, accidents happened, at no point i thought you done it on purpose and that is why i said that i dont wanna get you in any kind of trouble, it was just unclear to me why the ticket was closed. thank you for the reply Hazza.
whoever is in charge of this thread/section feel free to close. thank you.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Closed since you guys have dealt with it already. Reports should never be closed unless dealt with or when they do not make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.