Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name: Warren Ferguson

Ban Length: Perma prolly
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Hazza

Ban Reason: alt of lagesha
Time of Occurrence: didnt happen yet still waiting
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
What Happened: so this morning hazza and raven brought me to a sit and made up a complete lie saying I rdmed raven. I checked gametracker and my kills where 0 so I told them wrong person they then called me Lagesha and said 3 "trusted sources" told them I was that name and alting. I told them there wrong and about 30mins in that sit they returned me. after that I was basing making iron ore and my game crashed I got back on as soon as I could and Hazza brought me accusing me of LTARP I asked him if they had logs for that and he just brought me to a roof. On this roof I was harrased by damn near every staff member on the server for 2 fucking hours. I showed them everything they asked for exept for unprivating my profile because there was a report of people DDoSing and Doxing people on the server so I kept it private for my safety and talking PROBALLY BECAUSE I DONT OWN A FUCKING MIC told him that too he didnt listen. I made a report mid sit about the player harrasment and the false sit and the staff memeber who claimed it also began to harras me. So once it got to that point I just started saying {WORD CENSORED} in ooc to get banned faster as no higher ups where on but the one harrasing me.

D

Deleted member 902

Lol, as I said you try to hard. You thought all this time I didn't have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.