haztos

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Haztos
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:87956706
Your Character Name: purp lee

Ban Length:3 weeks (one week 3 days left)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Vexum

Ban Reason: failrp
Unban Reason: well as soon as i did it i dident think it was a mistake because i dident know that small things impact in big things just as getting banned for missing around with a lock pick but while experiencing this current ban day by day week after almost another week it just tears me apart and it gave me some time already to know as of what i did wrong in this case because a small set of failrp can impact your history of it by a lot and of this i would like just to say in this case that im sorry and if i get just a chance for once maybe i will just beat it and use it to not get banned just like what happen two weeks ago, if you could lower or Evan Unban me i well be very appreciated with that and just get to rp and not breaking any rules because i just payed premium and got a 3 week ban and i only used one day of that premium i would just like to also experience something i payed for and worked hard for as well as a result i did got myself banned but i well fix it getting a lot less bans and i well try too if i get Unban

Time of Occurrence:a week and 4 days ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: Vexum

Vexum

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@haztos The reason you were banned for this long was because of your extremely extensive history. I too think you have learned your lesson based off of this appeal. Understand this, however, if you break the rules again by me I will make sure of it to not unban you unless it was not a fair ban. If you can agree then we can consider you being unbanned or your ban being shortened.

haztos

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@haztos The reason you were banned for this long was because of your extremely extensive history. I too think you have learned your lesson based off of this appeal. Understand this, however, if you break the rules again by me I will make sure of it to not unban you unless it was not a fair ban. If you can agree then we can consider you being unbanned or your ban being shortened.
I AGREE

Status
Not open for further replies.