Status
Not open for further replies.

-vG- Tiger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Time of Occurance: 11;48 est 12/23/17

hey i have a question i was casually playing the server and my game crashes keep in mind i was only playing for uhhh idk 45 mins and my game crashes and i go to join back and it says

You Are Banned
Staff member : Lola Meid
Reason : faildriving, purposley driving into people
Ban time: 5 hours
but get this it says 2 hours remaining but then it said i was just banned
but i had never fail drove or anything my game crashed and now i have a ban???

im so confused and i was chief when i crashed
i also belief i crashed because this happened because usually my game doesnt crash unless i get banned or kicked?
but from my knowledge i was never reported nor was i aware of this possibly happening.
It just confuses me because it says i was banned for 5 hours with 2 hours remaining but i was just playing so how was i not banned while i was playing

When this happened Lola isnt even online at the moment so id like to know what just happened

i was also recording this whole thing of my game crashing and it saying im banned?

-vG- Tiger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Lola Meid -banner @Tyler - mod that was online when this happened(the only staff that was on when this happened)

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Me and @Perry saw you driving into fire/people down at the gunstore, the "crash" you experienced was you being kicked by perry, however I found it more reasonable to give you a 5hr ban to learn from your mistake. Your ban should be over by now, next time it will be longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.