Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotDank

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So I got a gift card with $100 on it and I want to use it to buy premium yet when I try to use paypal it makes me log in or create account without the ability to buy without using an account when I do the card option the regular way it says it was declined by the "bank." Can someone explain how I can buy it? @DevulTj @Gurrazor @Lola Meid I mentioned you guys since you're founders and community directors.

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @REMOVE KEBAB , you'll need to contact Paddle. My guess is they simply don't accept your kind of gift card for creating a subscription. Another fix would be if you find someone else who can buy it for you. You could also try making that PayPal account.

PatriotDank

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @REMOVE KEBAB , you'll need to contact Paddle. My guess is they simply don't accept your kind of gift card for creating a subscription. Another fix would be if you find someone else who can buy it for you. You could also try making that PayPal account.
I tried making the paypal accoutn and when I enter the giftcard numbers and shit, it says "Try another card"

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I tried making the paypal accoutn and when I enter the giftcard numbers and shit, it says "Try another card"
Think you need to find someone else who can buy you Premium then.

PatriotDank

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Is it a prepaid visa? If it is sometimes you need to call a number on the back to activate it.
gift card prepaid mastercard. it doesn't have tp be activated, just that it's not fucking accepted anywhere

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@REMOVE KEBAB You're wrong. Those do need to be activated. Call the number on the back.

PatriotDank

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@REMOVE KEBAB You're wrong. Those do need to be activated. Call the number on the back.
It doesn't need ot be activated. I put the card into my paypal accoutn and bout a g2a card for skinhub.com, but I can't buy the premium since it's a monthly and I don't think prepaids can do that (monthly payments)

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It doesn't need ot be activated. I put the card into my paypal accoutn and bout a g2a card for skinhub.com, but I can't buy the premium since it's a monthly and I don't think prepaids can do that (monthly payments)
Then call it and see if any payments have been rejected on the card. They might be able to allow it to go through

PatriotDank

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Then call it and see if any payments have been rejected on the card. They might be able to allow it to go through
No, I think cause it's monthly it won't let it. I can't call now, it's almost 11 pm est....

PatriotDank

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ok, I just read the information packet thing that came with the card, it cannot be used for reoccurring monthly purchases, so, I want to buy premium, is there anyway I could buy it without it being monthly?

Status
Not open for further replies.