Years of Mono

LV

can you clip it to the parts for this pr, i am not watching 45 minutes

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

wi didt do anithng to hurm you we onli do to eachuther y repot us und y u in swat out uf pd witot emergincy stat

puvz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am pretty sure Skojen & Briceps both were spectating us.From what I can see in ur 45 minute clip Herby falsely reported a raid, Bussey Kurosaki died and we reported it on radio, then Skojen teleported to you after 43 minutes of you spectating us on SWAT with no emergency state. I am unsure if he handled the situation, but still I don't understand why this warranted a forum report.

Last edited:

JohnConner235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

can you clip it to the parts for this pr, i am not watching 45 minutes
Just be happy I didn't upload the 3 hour version, I had trimmed it to that 45 minute section.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi,

I can confirm that I was the staff member that claimed @JohnConner235 report in-game. However, the report was not handled in-game due to the video evidence being at least 45 minutes long. I suggested that it would be better to make a player report on the forums for the following reasons:

A). Some of the reported parties may have left the game - wasn't clear at the time on who was being reported because it is a 45 minute video.
B). It's better to watch a video from beginning to end (from a staff member perspective) because it'll help us know how the situation unfolded and ended - without making rushed decisions based on small snipets of footage instead.
C). Better judgement and outcome for a report like this once the video has been thoroughly reviwed by a staff member to avoid mishandling a player report.

I am pretty sure Skojen & Briceps both were spectating us.
To add clarity to whoever may deal with this player report, I came right at the end of when this video stopped. I didn't spectate any of the players that are in the footage beforehand as I was dealing with something staff related outside of the server.

Kind regards,
Skojen.

Weedle

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

we was just being silly little goofballs stock-photo-oops-blushing-laughing-d-emoji-illustrations-pack-2352798399.jpg

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

hello

Attachments

• image_2024-01-19_212055756.png
    image_2024-01-19_212055756.png
    162.8 KB · Views: 5

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @JohnConner235,

After reviewing the video evidence, I have concluded that there are some issues that I did notice from the video, but it wouldn't warrant it enough to be violating server rules - because the vast majority of callouts on the police radio were done when you weren't at the prison, it's not clear if those situations actually happened at the prison or not.

Secondly, I wasn't able to verify who the players were from 38:48 to 43:03 because you were looking through a sniper scope. I only saw their playermodels, nothing else that could identify the rest of the players in that video.

However, corrections officers should refrain from using the police radio unless if it is absolutely necessary, since Department of Corrections and the Police Department are entirerly different government departments - but I'd recommend having a private conversation with the Police Supervisor team instead on this, since this is a grey area.

But there was certain aspects of FailRP as shown in the video, but it was hard to identify the players in the video because you were not close enough to them to where I might be able to know who it was.
u in swat out uf pd witot emergincy stat
Also, panzer does rightly point out that you were on patrol when there was no active emergency state, but I can't confirm if you was called as backup if approved by the Mayor, Sheriff, Chief or Captain - just be cautious on that one @JohnConner235.

Lastly, I recommend you shortening all of your future videos down to the point of when any future rule breaks take place. If you had provided me with a 3 to 5 minute video of the situation, then a forum report could had been avoided because there are a lot of irrelevant parts in the video provided.

Player Report Denied,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.