Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: War Chief Ahote
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84664326
Your Character Name: Adam Salvedor

Target Steam Name: Rozay
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41016917
Target Character Name (if known): Hewbert Anderson

Request Reason: Racism saying its ok because "He's half black". The last two clips are him killing a civ which leads to him insulting me for reporting his actions as a detective. Once i finished my report to the chief he was demoted for murdering civs. Just adding the evidence from him murdering civs as to show why he insulted me during my talk with the chief.
When did the situation occur?: 5/5/2022
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Chief Beckett , Angelic Rose
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Rozay (not sure if they have a forum account) you have 24 hours to respond to this report or it will be handled without your input

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Rozay

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, yes I used the word with an A not the R. I was not insulting him with the word, nor was I was being racist. I’m half black, so me using the word was like me saying buddy, friend, or just like any other word associated. Hope that clears it up.

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, yes I used the word with an A not the R. I was not insulting him with the word, nor was I was being racist. I’m half black, so me using the word was like me saying buddy, friend, or just like any other word associated. Hope that clears it up.
Saying your use of the word is just your way of saying “friend” or “buddy” is utterly ridiculous. In the second clip your clearly being aggressive especially in the latter end of the video. “I can say what I want N-Word” you were aggressive the whole time toward me and others as you have a history of using this word regardless. As you’ve defended your use in the past as “you didn’t know any better”. I think you know better and clearly it wasn’t meant to be used as “buddy” or “friend” as you described you intent for your use of it.

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Just because someone is saying they are part of a certain race, even if they are doesn’t grant them the right to say certain slurs. An when I say grant them the right to say them I mean on the server running around saying it when you want.

Rozay

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Saying your use of the word is just your way of saying “friend” or “buddy” is utterly ridiculous. In the second clip your clearly being aggressive especially in the latter end of the video. “I can say what I want N-Word” you were aggressive the whole time toward me and others as you have a history of using this word regardless. As you’ve defended your use in the past as “you didn’t know any better”. I think you know better and clearly it wasn’t meant to be used as “buddy” or “friend” as you described you intent for your use of it.
Do you live in the real world? Reality? I’ve had several people on this server call me out my name, disrespect me and my real life person and I’ve never reported them. But you and the group kept saying things about my personal life, which I don’t mind, but that in itself is a rule break, I was just playing my character while you kept talking ooc

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Do you live in the real world? Reality? I’ve had several people on this server call me out my name, disrespect me and my real life person and I’ve never reported them. But you and the group kept saying things about my personal life, which I don’t mind, but that in itself is a rule break, I was just playing my character while you kept talking ooc
I cannot speak for others regarding how they interact with you regardless of skin tone or ethnicity any player is not supposed to say any type of racial slur. Also I’d like to see video of any OOC talk between me and another player if you have it. Using racial slurs like I stated before is not allowed on mono even if you feel your ethnicity entitles you to use them. You said yourself that it’s a word meaning “friend” or “buddy” but in the sense you used them with me they were Neither of the two.

Last edited:

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I’ll stop replying from now on so the staff can handle this. Before I do though your defense so far for using the N-Word is “because I’m half black” captured in video which in all the videos together you say it about 4-5 times. An your last defense is because it’s a “friendly greeting” so you should be exempt from monolith rules just because of your ethnicity.

Rozay

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I’ll stop replying from now on so the staff can handle this. Before I do though your defense so far for using the N-Word is “because I’m half black” captured in video which in all the videos together you say it about 4-5 times. An your last defense is because it’s a “friendly greeting” so you should be exempt from monolith rules just because of your ethnicity.
Never seen using the n word with an A as a rule break.

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Okay I think I've seen enough to come to a conclusion

RuleRule DescriptionAccusedVerdict
1.6We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc., within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character.@DaddyRozayViolated
RDMRandom Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons.@DaddyRozayViolated
5.2.1.1Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.@DaddyRozayViolated

We have a zero tolerance policy on the n-word. There are no cases where it is acceptable to use that word on the Monolith server, regardless of how the word ends nor the intent in how you're saying it.

As for the murdering civilians as a detective, that's pretty blatant. You literally killed a civilian with your issued pistol seemingly for just annoying you. You have a pretty long history at this point, so I'm not going to go easy on this rule break.

As a result of this report @DaddyRozay will receive a 1 day ban for the violation of rule 1.6 and 3 warning points for the RDM and the unlawful use of a duty weapon.

This report will also be referred to the Police Supervisors for possible further action.

Report locked pending review by the Police Supervisors

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

Recommended punishment: Minimum 1 week PDBL. Personally would say longer though.

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

At the recommendation of the Police Supervisor, @DaddyRozay will also be given a 2 week PD Blacklist for repeated violations of the police department guidelines.

Report closed

Status
Not open for further replies.