Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: HEX
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:1:104908072
Your Character Name: Hex Kizak

Ban Length: 23hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):Server Console

Ban Reason: Disconnecting during rp situation
Unban Reason: i fell into the water on the new map and started taking damage and to avoid death I disconnected but I guess it flagged it as I died?, regardless I know I was in the wrong but would ask to please come back before the expired time to play with my friends on the new map tonight

Time of Occurrence: 5:20pm central time 4/4/22
Additional members involved/witnessing:none
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:yes

Hex Kizak

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

also that is not a vagina as my profile picture i promise its just a rake against a wall i know how it looks lol

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @Hex Kizak could you provide a little more evidence here. It appears as if someone has stabbed you as opposed to you jumping in water. Could you elaborate?

Hex Kizak

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

stabbed me? no i didn't have medal up at the time but if you know where the area is kind of close to the drawbridge that's where i fell in at like an idiot lmao, i can promise to god nobody stabbed me lol at least to my recollection i was decently far out into the water when i fell. If you can check my inventory too i didn't really have anything valuable that could be dropped on death either to validate me not trying to escape an rp thing

Status
Not open for further replies.