LV

Your Steam Name: Phase Boots
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54456722
Your Character Name: Austin Cofeven

Target Steam Name: Hex
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104908072
Target Character Name (if known): Hex Kizak

Request Reason:

I walked into steak house and saw Security batoning another officer. I went to cuff him and detain him and was met with fierce resistance by the group. John Marten, the swat commander, even uncuffed him as I was dragging him out and the dude batoned me again. I proceeded to tell them to open the door after they locked it and when they finally opened it I was shot and killed.

When did the situation occur?: 2/28/22 10:30PM ish
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Y

Hex Kizak

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Please allow me to respond and give my side of the story as you do not have all the information, I was the security job for a business the first cop that came in i told him he is not allowed behind the counter due to health code violations (an rp reason seeing as we all work together to run a restaurant for passive rp0 he didn't listen to me so i buttoned him after giving multiple warnings, he later apologized and left but the officer who is making the report on me now saw this and tazed me when i had my gun out and put me in cuffs, i later was able to escape from the front door and get a friend to picklock me out so i had full right to KOS him when i saw him due to me still being on the same life. I have clips of him multiple times returning here after we all told him politely and many many times he wasn't allowed here in our establishment anymore but he continued anyways to try and bait me to do something more over and over. that is my story about the situation i have no mal intent and i have many clips of this situation if needed -Hex Kizak

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

As I said, I went to detain you and you proceeded to escape in your own words and eventually kill me. You should not have shot, nor should you have batoned me the several times. Actually pick locking out is another crime you committed.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

1646118813666.png
Here is him also insulting me more in OOC. This is not the first time he has done this

Hex Kizak

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

yeah i insulted you because we are all trying to just have a good time and passive rp and your WHOLE motive is to just try and get us in trouble its so annoying bro

Ephalos

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

We are trying to run a passive RP and youre sitting outside foaming at the mouth waiting to arrest someone for nothing, while an active shootout was ongoing, you were sitting in the corner. While I allowed you in the restaurant as an unpaying customer. You do not communicate your reasons for doing anything, and just assume people will listen to being arrested for no reason. We had 0 contraband on site and were running a completely legal establishment yet you were worried about us over a shootout down the street. Hex only shot you after you were told to leave multiple times and you were a threat to our staff.

Hex Kizak

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

and i am allowed to baton you and shoot you if taze me and you are not welcome in the establishment honestly stop whining im just trying to enjoy the game w my friends

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

We are trying to run a passive RP and youre sitting outside foaming at the mouth waiting to arrest someone for nothing, while an active shootout was ongoing, you were sitting in the corner. While I allowed you in the restaurant as an unpaying customer. You do not communicate your reasons for doing anything, and just assume people will listen to being arrested for no reason. We had 0 contraband on site and were running a completely legal establishment yet you were worried about us over a shootout down the street. Hex only shot you after you were told to leave multiple times and you were a threat to our staff.

At first I was detaining him because I saw him batoning an officer. I was investigating what happened and then he kept batoning me and escaped. That's charges right there. Don't justify an RDM

Ephalos

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

At first I was detaining him because I saw him batoning an officer. I was investigating what happened and then he kept batoning me and escaped. That's charges right there. Don't justify an RDM
Its only RDM if its just that, random, you have not paid for a single plate of food. You have been told to leave many times, cops are not almighty beings that can't be trespassed for being non-paying customers. You were an active threat to customers so my security dealt with you in a lethal manner. This is not an authoritarian police state where police are above the law.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Its only RDM if its just that, random, you have not paid for a single plate of food. You have been told to leave many times, cops are not almighty beings that can't be trespassed for being non-paying customers. You were an active threat to customers so my security dealt with you in a lethal manner. This is not an authoritarian police state where police are above the law.
Not paying for food is now killable? I literally wasn't a threat, I came in to invesigate a situation and you decided to do this shit, get a grip

Hex Kizak

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

We are currently done arguing with you and will not be replying to anything else you have to say, please just stay way from us to the best of your ability

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

1. As a Security Guard, you may only patrol inside and around public buildings. Patrolling inside and around private property is also allowed, with permission of the Head of Security, if there is one on duty.
If my understand is correct, this rule may have been broken as well as there was no Security coordinator on at the time. It seems vague the way it is worded if they need permission and can't without a coordinator (like corruption from SA), or can but if coordinator is on they need permission.

Ephalos

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

1. As a Security Guard, you may only patrol inside and around public buildings. Patrolling inside and around private property is also allowed, with permission of the Head of Security, if there is one on duty.
If my understand is correct, this rule may have been broken as well as there was no Security coordinator on at the time. It seems vague the way it is worded if they need permission and can't without a coordinator (like corruption from SA), or can but if coordinator is on they need permission.
Jimmy King was on as Coordinator and ordered them to guard here, he got off so I'm unsure if the orders don't apply then, but no other coordinator told them otherwise. If that is the case, that is not stated in the rule and they were listening to their most previous orders to guard the restaurant.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Jimmy King was on as Coordinator and ordered them to guard here, he got off so I'm unsure if the orders don't apply then, but no other coordinator told them otherwise. If that is the case, that is not stated in the rule and they were listening to their most previous orders to guard the restaurant.

If it is the same as corruption rules, it ends when he got off. I am saying this is potential because it is really not worded clearly. There were no coordinators at the time of this incident

Mr.White

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Uninvolved in Discussion
[Removed by Forum Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

evhn

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV