Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

yeah we all know what im about to say
fuck hit reg
its ass
some attempt should be made to fix it
other servers have better hit reg i understand the server is hosted in america i think its texas idk but its ass, i've died like 15 times in a week from dumping mags into people and it doing nothing

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

dont care, get good

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You can see a client-side bloodsplatter on Shain, but server yeeted my bullet at least 5 degrees to the left

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i have yet again just mag dumped a cop and died

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

yeah we all know what im about to say
fuck hit reg
its ass
some attempt should be made to fix it
other servers have better hit reg i understand the server is hosted in america i think its texas idk but its ass, i've died like 15 times in a week from dumping mags into people and it doing nothing
Instead of hit reg, could it be simple... lag?

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Instead of hit reg, could it be simple... lag?

itd say the fact that im not lagging badly enough for it to effect my movement, hitbox i'd say its just horrible hit reg

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

itd say the fact that im not lagging badly enough for it to effect my movement, hitbox i'd say its just horrible hit reg
Or so you think. 3080ti (Not that it matters), 3900x, 32 GB of Ram and Gigabit internet. I have no reason to lag and it'll still get me sometimes. The game is on an engine made in 2004 brother, comparing other servers is apples to oranges unless they have the same content/modifications.

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Or so you think. 3080ti (Not that it matters), 3900x, 32 GB of Ram and Gigabit internet. I have no reason to lag and it'll still get me sometimes. The game is on an engine made in 2004 brother, comparing other servers is apples to oranges unless they have the same content/modifications.
id still say majority of the time im dying to hit reg like the rest of people who struggle with the hit reg, ill use the example of perp since its very obvious the devs know perp, very nice hit reg. buff the damage on guns im not suggesting you move server at all, thats smooth brain hours

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Like sloth said I run a 3070 with a R 7 5800X with 32 gb of ram with gigablast internet with cox as my internet provider. I’m also hardwired for my internet I’m also in a state near Texas and I’ll lag sometimes I don’t think it’s hit reg.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

we run at 18 ticks per second - this is garry's mod with a lot of shit on it. you're not gonna get good server authoratitive hitreg

complaining will do nothing in thise case, very sorry. we try to increase the tickrate over time, we used to be at 16, now we're at 18, who knows, we might go to 20 this year