The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Like sloth said I run a 3070 with a R 7 5800X with 32 gb of ram with gigablast internet with cox as my internet provider. I’m also hardwired for my internet I’m also in a state near Texas and I’ll lag sometimes I don’t think it’s hit reg.
i believe what you are talking about is movement issues not hit reg because you barely ever shoot your gun once you've died about 5 times from your bullets not registering on the person and it client being client side and doing no damage to the other player (which is what happens) i dont believe its lag i can ask romeo for the clip of me shooting at him and taking no damage when there are 6 blood splatters all over the wall where i've hit him

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

we run at 18 ticks per second - this is garry's mod with a lot of shit on it. you're not gonna get good server authoratitive hitreg

complaining will do nothing in thise case, very sorry. we try to increase the tickrate over time, we used to be at 16, now we're at 18, who knows, we might go to 20 this year
i said if an attempt could be made to fix it that would be good i dont mention the complaining part

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

we run at 18 ticks per second - this is garry's mod with a lot of shit on it. you're not gonna get good server authoratitive hitreg

complaining will do nothing in thise case, very sorry. we try to increase the tickrate over time, we used to be at 16, now we're at 18, who knows, we might go to 20 this year
i was nicer then usually especially when i've died multiple times a day from bullets not doing damage

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i accept the fact that you are unable to anything about it.