LV

Your Steam Name: monk
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:178078039
Your Character Name (If Applicable): William Benson

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @HockeyExpert30

Reason for Report: False punishment for player targetting, incompetence
Time of Occurrence: 12/10/22
Evidence to support your claim:
I was punished for 1 week for player targetting. Neither of the videos @Horse provided constituted player targetting as it has to happen repeatedly over a series of time periods which did not show that. A few words were said by me, "haha your arrested" and the rest is in the ban appeal. I did not do anything physical or targetted Baljeet directly beyond a reasonable doubt.

For reference:
Most of the information are in these links.

His lack of investigation, straight to punishment:
@ing the wrong person

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Horse
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

Last edited:

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I apologize for the late response as i was sick and on vacation but i will reply now. I dont know where you think im player targeting you as i dont really interact with you. You recived your ban because of the comment you made on the report that indicated to me that you and Micheal intentionally targeted a player and were unapologetic for your actions. If you really had nothing to do with it you should of said so in the comment you made on the report (which you didnt). I did see that you did try to contact me on discord but i was not able to answer as i was sick with covid and i had a planned vaction right after getting better. Im sure this could of been delt with without a staff report if that wasnt the case.

KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I apologize for the late response as i was sick and on vacation but i will reply now. I dont know where you think im player targeting you as i dont really interact with you. You recived your ban because of the comment you made on the report that indicated to me that you and Micheal intentionally targeted a player and were unapologetic for your actions. If you really had nothing to do with it you should of said so in the comment you made on the report (which you didnt). I did see that you did try to contact me on discord but i was not able to answer as i was sick with covid and i had a planned vaction right after getting better. Im sure this could of been delt with without a staff report if that wasnt the case.
I never accused you for player targetting, please read the reason for report above. I was punished for saying "The videos speak for themselves" and they did, which really shows your lack of investigation, as an enforcer of the rules, you should be looking for evidence to punish me. Unapologetic for my actions, what actions did I commit apart from letting @Horse go. Once again, you haven't told me the actions I committed. Did you really watch the videos, I had done nothing to constitute player targetting nor anything that even came close apart from police misconduct. I tried solving this without a staff report, contacting you on discord, making an appeal that didn't even get responded to when this one did.

Attachments

• 09bf87ae90366284c3673bd08039d4eb.png
    09bf87ae90366284c3673bd08039d4eb.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 18

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @KyZac21,

After reviewing the evidence, I see that this was an error on @HockeyExpert30 part. Like Hockey mentioned in his reply above, the reason it took him so long to respond to you was because he was sick at the time. In any case, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this situation, and Hockey will be spoken to to ensure that such incidents do not occur again.

Staff Report Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.