Not open for further replies.

zzcupid69

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: zzcupid
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172026135
Your Character Name: Zach Smith

Target Steam Name: Most are unknown but all Steam IDs Are listed and caught in the video.
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86867019 (This Is the man who initiated the raid ID), STEAM_0:0:81052579 , STEAM_0:0:161820464 , STEAM_0:0:31514422 , STEAM_0:0:60968165 , STEAM_0:1:51994768 , STEAM_0:0:14352083 ,
Target Character Name (if known): Unknow

Request Reason: So the video explains most of it but I basically passed out and then this police officer called swat and told them "Unwell person SWAT we need you. This is a key statement because when arguing with the SWAT at the PD they stated they had no clue what the raid was for even though In the clip it was clearly said directly to them. I lost A bunch of items during this raid along with them taking a mini-fridge which is not illegal. As well as that the clip shows that if and when they claim that they saw or smelt something to conduct the raid you can clearly see that's its LSD in the bathroom where nobody can see it. Also included are complaints from multiple people on the server about these SWAT and cops. This is Screen Shots at the end of the video. It sucks that new players have to feel that way and it came down to being like this. I just hope someone can get a handle on this because it's just not fun when people are able to do this and get away with it.

When did the situation occur?: Around 3:00 - 4:00 on Thursday, November 18

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Krigh(Neighbor)
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

zzcupid69

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I believe the man who started the raid in-game name was Walter Scott. On top of that, I had 2x XP for an hour that was wasted due to that.

Last edited:

Walter Scott

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

zzcupid69

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/72072592/d1337oqgkzP8?invite=cr-MSx5NWwsMjE1NjEwMTUs You can hear you falling unconscious which gave us reason to enter your property due to possible reason for a person in distress which would allow for your detainment and search for a possible person in distress during the search we uncovered your LSD and charged you with it. @Backflare should not have taken your gun but i believe that to be a miscommunication.

please state where that is illegal to pass out

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You did not have a gun license the SWAT commander was under the impression your name was Jack Smith and checked him and found out he had a gun license right after you cut that clip we realize the mistake and he goes and checks Zach Smith who did not posses a gun license.

zzcupid69

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You did not have a gun license the SWAT commander was under the impression your name was Jack Smith and checked him and found out he had a gun license right after you cut that clip we realize the mistake and he goes and checks Zach Smith who did not posses a gun license.
So how about the raid?

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Please include all the reported players' steamIDs on the report, in order to proceed.

Walter Scott

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

please state where that is illegal to pass out
Its not illegal but i gives us a reason to investigate due to possible life threatening situation going on. Its the same argument police use IRL for a person not leaving their house for an extended time or when say the neighbors call saying they heard someone fall.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Just a reminder.
If you're reporting a particular staff member, make a staff report.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Just to point a few issues with this situation:

@Walter Scott If you were solely entering the property as part of a welfare check, you should not force entry unless if you're very certain that someone's life is at risk.

With that being said, you would need a search warrant to force entry for any other cirumstances as part of your investigation.

Occupants are protected by the 4th Amendment in the Constitution, which protects people from unreasonable searches and seizures by the government.

Walter Scott

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Just to point a few issues with this situation:

@Walter Scott If you were solely entering the property as part of a welfare check, you should not force entry unless if you're very certain that someone's life is at risk.

With that being said, you would need a search warrant to force entry for any other cirumstances as part of your investigation.

Occupants are protected by the 4th Amendment in the Constitution, which protects people from unreasonable searches and seizures by the government.
I was already investigating said property for drugs as seen in my video thats when i heard the person falling down and called back swat to investigate for all we know there could be someone dying in the bathroom and hes not the sole inhabitant hence me telling swat to open the door

zzcupid69

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was already investigating said property for drugs as seen in my video thats when i heard the person falling down and called back swat to investigate for all we know there could be someone dying in the bathroom and hes not the sole inhabitant hence me telling swat to open the door
May I ask how you were investigating for drugs? In your video as well as mine you clearly just hear me fall and use that as a reason. Also you could not see anything since it was locked in a bathroom with no windows so it's impossible to see anything, Along with that you clearly see that I answer the door and I'm ok so no further need to barge into my house. I don't know what kind of government you live under but when I call the EMT for a neighbor that has a medical issue they don't strip and search his house because he had said medical issue.

Walter Scott

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

May I ask how you were investigating for drugs? In your video as well as mine you clearly just hear me fall and use that as a reason. Also you could not see anything since it was locked in a bathroom with no windows so it's impossible to see anything, Along with that you clearly see that I answer the door and I'm ok so no further need to barge into my house. I don't know what kind of government you live under but when I call the EMT for a neighbor that has a medical issue they don't strip and search his house because he had said medical issue.

I was just starting my investigation the person we raided opposite to you told us you were also doing LSD hence me starting the investigation.

zzcupid69

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was just starting my investigation the person we raided opposite to you told us you were also doing LSD hence me starting the investigation.
That's funny cause actually I just spoke to the guy that was across from me and he happened to be recording you guys mowing him down and he didn't say anything . I would love to see your answer to this though. I'll get him to upload the clip for your viewing pleasure :) @Krigh

Grahpes

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Monolith Staff and participants of this situation, as zzcupid has informed me to speak on this situation I too would like to fill in my side of the story. For starters, I NEVER EVER EVER said anything to the police about zzcupid in the apartment across the hall from me. you can clearly see that in this clip that they randomly bust in my door and gunned me down and took everything. As I haven't yet gotten round to making my own ticket about this situation just yet I have read this thread and noticed that they are lying about everything. For starters, the police raided my apartment with no warrants and no suspicion. I have screenshots of my windows board up in my apartment as well as them not giving me any type of communication or warning. Just busting my door down abusing the power that they have. They had no reason to search either apartment or raid Cupid or me. This entire situation was completely wrong and we deserve a full refund on the items we lost. It's the power-hungry liars like these people who make people turn away from playing on the server. This was completely against the rules and wrong in so many different ways. I will be making my own report on this situation on the forums but please can we have some justice for the items that were stripped from us. This clip clearly proves I as well as cupid were done wrong even more so and that the opposing side is lying to cover for themselves.

Clip:

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @zzcupid69,

After reviewing this player report, I have concluded that the following server rules were violated:
RuleDescription
5.2.3.1In order to perform a police raid, you must gather video or picture evidence to prove that there is illegal activity going on at that specific property. 911 calls can not be used as evidence to raid a property.

As already mentioned, if you were solely entering the property as part of a welfare check, you should not force entry unless if you're very certain that someone's life is in danger. With that being said, you would need a search warrant to force entry for any other circumstances as part of your investigation. @Walter Scott, you had already seen that @zzcupid69 was conscious and in a healthy state, no further action was needed.

Due to @Walter Scott being the one that had instigated the situation. the others that are being reported will be left out on a cautionary basis.
The reported player (@Walter Scott) will be receiving 1 warning point for FailRP.

You may wish to make a refund request for any lost items.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.