Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: HughGRection
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:121239304
Your Character Name: Hugh Rection

Ban Length: 48 Hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @xstewart

Ban Reason: ltarp
Unban Reason: I did not ltarp, actually I had briefly lost power in my city as we have a major storm going threw this afternoon. As soon as the power was restored I tried to rejoin the server and found I was banned for the next two days. I had no reason to disconnect purposely as I was just crushing ore and I had it all in my inventory. With only a measly 300 bucks and no guns or anything in my inventory that can be taken from me I had no reason to leave the server to try and maintain any items/money. This is was just a accidental disconnect by power loss. I have no prior bans or warnings. please reconsider

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Logs said you disconnected, not crashed, and a player was trapped inside your building mid attempt to raid you.

Would you like to rephrase your ban appeal?

HughGRection

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I had no reason to manually disconnect from the server as I had no inventory or money to lose in a raid. That's what I'm trying to say is I did not Ltarp as I have no reason to. Why risk a ban over a situation where I could lose nothing of value?

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This will be denied due to a mix of lack of evidence from your side and overwhelming evidence from logs and the report that was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.