Not open for further replies.

btruly

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your full Discord Name: NoneOne#3429

Which Staff muted you: @Lola Meid
What were you muted for: Banned actually for posting a gif

Unmute Reason: So after posting a gif of "Repost if you like jacksepticeye's cock against your cheek" or something like that and the gif was of him dancing i guess. Later i was muted then a couple days banned. People post stuff that are much worse then that and they get away with it and i don't see anything that is innapropriate. Sure it's a joke but it's not serious to the point of a mute then a ban afterwards. I see people say the exact same things ingame and i don't see them getting warned for it. It's the internet and if you can't handle a simple sentence why are you here

Time of Occurrence: Banned today i think, couple days ago muted
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Lola Meid

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You were removed because you've posted two vile things. One was that, the other was something inappropriate that involved violence towards animals. You need to follow community rules; just because some others weren't punished does not mean you won't be. If I were to notice those offences I would act the same way as I did now.

Oh and the internet being like that does not give you a proper excuse you break community rules.

Your ban stays in place until the end of this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.