I am an ex-senior administrator, ask me anything

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JucaMais

Monolith Veteran
May 1, 2019
Brazil
www.youtube.com
If you think there's something like this, your funny. You are not a slave, but you are expected to take reports and such. It is quite obvious to even a regular player. Then again it isn't all about reports, there's more that the normal player doesn't see.
I thought you were suposed to give real answers, not some delusional shit. Not to mention that you grinded all the up to SA and yet you resigned it, getting SA looks so easy to nowadays that people doesnt seem to value it anymore. rly disapointing

Last edited:

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Oct 1, 2017
I thought you were suposed to give real answers, not some delusional shit. Not to mention that you grinded all the up to SA and yet you resigned it, getting SA looks so easy to nowadays that people doesnt seem to value it anymore. rly disapointing
That's the real answer Mr. Juca. Do you want to find out? Join the staff team! Oh, wait... the odds of that happening are close to a number that rhymes with zero.

If you're gonna come at me for something you have no clue what you're talking about, expect it back.

Big Man Patty

Monolith Pleb
Mar 20, 2020
Gusev Crater, Mars
www.youtube.com
I was a senior administrator. Ask me anything!
God damn were you a shitty administrator. You got under my fuckin skin so much.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Oct 1, 2017
At what point does warning points become ridiculous blacklist lengths?
Just don't break rules man, it really isn't hard. But its all up to the punishing staff members discretion, if you have a ridiculous amount of warning points its only going to get worse.

Reactions: braidan

PMX

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 3, 2016
Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated - Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.