Status
Not open for further replies.

Semaj

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I cant play the server nowadays when the server is densely populated, I can only play in the mornings or late night. HOWEVER! I managed to copy an error message right before I crash.

ERROR MESSAGE:
[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/entities/effects/eff_steamlsd.lua:15: attempt to call method 'GetProgress' (a nil value)
1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/entities/effects/eff_steamlsd.lua:15

Most of the time the game closes abruptly without any message after closing, but sometimes it says something about running out of memory. This leads me to believe its a ram related (8gb ddr4 ) issue, however I can play other games like csgo or other gmod servers and be just fine.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and please let me know if you have a fix! Thanks you.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ive been having the same issue recently the way I fixed it was I went to steam went to betas and switch to x86-64 then when I click play I run with 64 bit.

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I used this and it boosted my game performance quite a bit. I found this on the forums a few weeks ago but tweaked it up a little bit and added a few things to make it even better.
put this code into your
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\cfg\autoexec.cfg
Autoexec Code (Click me)

Gets me around 50-90 FPS on full server population.

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Okay so for me this is what I did to stop crashing I still crash when theirs like 120 players on and I'm in a gun but fight but yeah one don't sub to mod packs just join the server and let all the mods load in. At once and then you don't need to install from workshop and also if you have a 64 bit use the 64bit beta this is what fixed crashing for me

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Solved. Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.