Not open for further replies.

Jin

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Jin

Banning Staff Member @gm1003
Ban Reason: Lying in a sit, LTARP, FailRP
Situation was: I stole a taxi and got chased down, eventually i hopped in someones car while in handcuffs and they drove off. Thats what happened. Now, about 30 minutes later i got pulled into a sit, saying if i remember any police chases "like 5 minutes ago". I didnt, i was secret service now. I then told them i dont remember such a thing. Which was true, i didnt. I legit constantly get in police chases so i dont remember every single one, shit happens. Now they were accusing me of lying in a sit, since the admin saw in the logs that i was arrested or whatever. Police man then told me chase started off because i stole a taxi, thats when i remember what he even meant, i then said "now i remember what you mean", and bam, i get banned before i can explain the situation or whatever happened. I was constantly asking for a video so i can know what situation he means but there was none, and as soon as i know what he means i get banned without being able to explain my stand point, which i just find disrespectful and unprofessional.
Not remembering something isnt "lying in a sit" and if i would have gotten more infos about said chase right from the start, i might have been more able to cooperate.

Im not even gonna bother filling out the rest, just because of the way he treated me in the sit, its clear he doesnt give a fuck about my stand point anyways. have a good day.

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were evading my questions and selectively remembering pieces of the police chase I was asking you about (but nothing self-incriminating right?)

The reason why I banned you mid-sentence was because I was tired of you stalling the sit and only remembering the situation when I brought the logs to your attention, I had to spoon feed you but I eventually found what I needed with the logs alone, not to mention that you’ve repeatedly broken LTARP and FailRP in the past.

The only way I’m accepting this ban appeal is if you can provide video evidence that exonerates you from the rulebreaks I listed in your ban reason and if you promise to be more cooperative in administrative situations in the future

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

And for the record, making a ban appeal titled “I don’t like you” really makes me inclined to deny your ban appeal but nonetheless I have laid out the requirements for your unban.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Jin Make sure to keep titles appropiate or you will face a forum ban.

Jin

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Im sorry i was a very, very tilted and salty fuck right after that, just cause i did nothing else for the past 2 weeks then play monolith. The 3 day ban was kinda deserved. Plus some other staff would have probably given me more, so i was still lucky.

Sadly, i cant provide video, since i didnt have my OBS recording running, but yes i do promise to be more cooperative in administrative situations.

/salt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.