Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:DeaDGxD
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198800258385
Your Character Name: Wilzon Decarlo

Ban Length: 1 month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Balldrip

Ban Reason: rdm, nitrp
Unban Reason: It wasn't malace it wasn't anger it was 4 am no staff were getting on and this guy was killing everyone in sight so we would kill him out of spawn to make sure no one lost anything else to him it was hours before anything happened and I wasn't doing normal shit sometimes I get hot headed and fuck shit up this was not one of those times. We had a group put together and we were making sure no one else got hurt that was it I was mad in the replies but that's a big big fucking ban for that shit when all I was doing was helping people I can even bring the people in who were affected by it so many ppl were ready to log before we handled it I wasn't talking shit to him or being toxic just couldn't have him go grab another gun and start trying to kill people again. I got the "extensive history" shit but anyone whos spent any amount of time with me knows I wouldn't maliciously target someone like that fuck I even thought the dude the game the next day and hung out with him just understand I'm not out here causing everyone issues and being a problem for the community especially in this situation.

Time of Occurrence: I dont remeber
Additional members involved/witnessing: a few ppl I can try to find but idk if it'll matter
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I thought you didn't care?

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.