Years of Mono

LV

My Steam Name: iaosham
My Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:128251467
My Character Name: Stepo John
Ban Length: 4 Weeks
Ban Reason: Reckless Driving,Fail Driving
Unban Reason:
I was Banned by @Satan For reckless Driving, I find it funny how I wasn't even reckless driving, I Followed Rp Driving Rules to The Repair Shop And A Fire Truck Was Ramming me. Then Removes my car,Then Says "Look,.." When i try to explain he Ignores and Constantly Just talks over me saying"Stepo,You were" Then Bans Me for 2 Weeks! Over Timed by alot. He Ignores me and Sticks with his Idea,He had another Mod That Believes Satan and Talks to me to, Now When I Talk to the Other Mod that was with Satan He, Says on Discord " Your Not getting Unbanned Right after I say " I was't Reckless Driving. After Satan Banned me,On Discord He Tells me and tries to get me to Do other things than Monolith,Saying "Stepo, please keep in mind this is just a video game. There's no reason to get that upset, there's plenty of other things you can do in the meantime" After he Fasely Bans me he tries to tell me to Do something else. When I try to tell Satan on Discord He banned me fasely He Doubled it. @PMX Doubled it And Believes Satan. Overall I was Falsely Banned and then Not being able to Speak Up. The Discord Snips will be Attached Below.
Satans Discord: Senshi#4668
Other Mod In Sit's Discord: pynari#0870
Pmx Discord: pmx#6404

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The only reason I increased your ban was because @Satan told me you were spamming him on his discord DMs. That is unacceptable.

iaosham

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I Never Spammed his Discord Dms, Look at the Screen shots does that look like Spam?

Satan

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

"AND I GET BANNED FOREVER FROM THE SERVER I LOVE ,it's ok you don't care,that's okay. But banning for something I didn't do. You might hate me and that's okay. I know life sucks Then You die, but tearing my heart in half,playing on the server making me happy everyday. Satan I could tell you were pissed at me in anger when I died 4 times, you were really pissed. I might've been overtime alot and get banned the first day I get on the server after being banned for 3 days That left me bored so much I threw up. I'm just about to turn 12 tomorrow,and I have gone threw alot. My dad leaving me in my crib in my piss and shit.changing my middle name behind my mom's back.To my mom leaving me 7 years later and still today because of her had record in Georgia so leaving me behind to Colorado.I just wanted to say sorry for making your job stressful and everyone for being a issue and adding stress to there everyday experience,being the squeaker and staying strong,fighting threw hard times and getting back up when times are tough. Sorry monolith for adding stress to your everyday rp being annoying and tough. Monolith think big and stay strong!-stepo john"

- Deleting messages got you nowhere, Stepo. Had you accepted your punishment then things could have been good. Considering your behavior with this, I do not think you will be welcomed back. Consistent spamming of "F" in the chat also, do not deny this. I have nothing else to say.

Last edited:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello iaosham,

I spectated the entire situation along with @Satan and Kent. Your ban and the length extension were completely justified. At first, you became a tow truck driver and repeatedly glitched your truck intentionally, resulting in you dying every two minutes. Satan gave you several warnings to properly hook the vehicles from the front bumper, you did not comply with these warnings.

You then gave up on attempting to hook cars and went on to fail drive around the main parts of the map (continually ramming into vehicles, general fail driving). This resulted in a conversation with you which then ended in a demotion from the job. Afterwards from being returned from the sit, you proceeded to run into the streets in front of cars... failing to value your life.

You did this for ~15 minutes straight until the PD attempted to handle the situation, then we decided to intervene after you *still* kept running in front of cars trying to kill yourself (again, failing to value your life). After these repeated rule violations and warnings, you were banned from the server for 2 weeks based on your extremely extensive moderation history.

You have over nine priors for fail driving AND VDM/RDM. Several staff members have given you plenty of chances and warnings and it's clear you have no intention to clean your act up. In addition to this, you are a compulsive liar which is seen in this very ban appeal. You've deleted your spammy messages from your Direct Messages with Satan in an attempt to make him look like a liar, and you've falsified the entire story behind your ban. Your behavior on our community is completely unacceptable.

iaosham

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I got Banned for 4 weeks the SAME day i got Unbanned for 3 days
"AND I GET BANNED FOREVER FROM THE SERVER I LOVE ,it's ok you don't care,that's okay. But banning for something I didn't do. You might hate me and that's okay. I know life sucks Then You die, but tearing my heart in half,playing on the server making me happy everyday. Satan I could tell you were pissed at me in anger when I died 4 times, you were really pissed. I might've been overtime alot and get banned the first day I get on the server after being banned for 3 days That left me bored so much I threw up. I'm just about to turn 12 tomorrow,and I have gone threw alot. My dad leaving me in my crib in my piss and shit.changing my middle name behind my mom's back.To my mom leaving me 7 years later and still today because of her had record in Georgia so leaving me behind to Colorado.I just wanted to say sorry for making your job stressful and everyone for being a issue and adding stress to there everyday experience,being the squeaker and staying strong,fighting threw hard times and getting back up when times are tough. Sorry monolith for adding stress to your everyday rp being annoying and tough. Monolith think big and stay strong!-stepo john"

- Deleting messages got you nowhere, Stepo. Had you accepted your punishment then things could have been good. Considering your behavior with this, I do not think you will be welcomed back. Consistent spamming of "F" in the chat also, do not deny this. I have nothing else to say.
Yeah will I said Sorry and I said i didn't mean to your using it a excuse,

iaosham

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello iaosham,

I spectated the entire situation along with @Satan and Kent. Your ban and the length extension were completely justified. At first, you became a tow truck driver and repeatedly glitched your truck intentionally, resulting in you dying every two minutes. Satan gave you several warnings to properly hook the vehicles from the front bumper, you did not comply with these warnings.

You then gave up on attempting to hook cars and went on to fail drive around the main parts of the map (continually ramming into vehicles, general fail driving). This resulted in a conversation with you which then ended in a demotion from the job. Afterwards from being returned from the sit, you proceeded to run into the streets in front of cars... failing to value your life.

You did this for ~15 minutes straight until the PD attempted to handle the situation, then we decided to intervene after you *still* kept running in front of cars trying to kill yourself (again, failing to value your life). After these repeated rule violations and warnings, you were banned from the server for 2 weeks based on your extremely extensive moderation history.

You have over nine priors for fail driving AND VDM/RDM. Several staff members have given you plenty of chances and warnings and it's clear you have no intention to clean your act up. In addition to this, you are a compulsive liar which is seen in this very ban appeal. You've deleted your spammy messages from your Direct Messages with Satan in an attempt to make him look like a liar, and you've falsified the entire story behind your ban. Your behavior on our community is completely unacceptable.
I literally Reported it 5 times that the Tow truck was being buggy and you guys did nothing till i died the 5th time from it then you guys got pissed you should have done the proper thing and delete the tow truck and try to resolve the Issue with the tow truck constantly killing me. And i did that because you guys were literally being abusive towards me not accepting the fact you should have deleted the tow truck and actually talk about the issue instead of doing nothing just letting me die and I did try to hook it but i kept dying because when i hook it the vehicle hooks on to it while i am still holding it then glitching me into it killing me. I never Failed drove, i literally drove to the repair shop as a firetruck was ramming into me. And i like how you guys are basically saying my appeal is Freaking worthless, and that's not respectful, so if you guys can clean your act and accept the fact you guys are wrong and just being mean calling me a liar and basically calling my appeal worthless, being disrespectful is not the right step . You guys are constantly Using the f f f f spam as a excuses i told you sorry i didn't mean to and that it was a mistake I specifically said sorry i didn't mean to for the f spam in discord and you guys are using it as your only excuse. bring a small mistake in your dms to a big "evidence" thats your only excuse for it.Your behavior is not acceptal you guys are covering everything up.Talk to me face to face. Sarcastic Llama#0354

iaosham

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

you are now in discord saying that its all my fault even though i reported many times my tow truck was giltched and now your increasing my ban for your actions

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

unknown.png

unknown.png

This is really not the kind of behavior I'd expect of someone producing a ban appeal. If you truly think we're just liars, why should we consider appealing this ban since it's so easy to talk down on us and also openly display our DM's with you on your stream?

I think you need some time away from this server, and consider yourself lucky this ban isn't extended past a month.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.