Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Delta_Online sups.gg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88801023
Your Character Name: Ethen Den

Target Steam Name: awgamerthe5th
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147531782
Target Character Name (if known): Dixie Santos

Request Reason: Captain just clean slated a suspects warrant because he thought it was "not needed". Even though the situation for placing a warrant was easily valid, but the Captain didn't validate this just negated the Warrant entirely. Both initiation to the situation and the actual action of corruption included. Just seems like this Captain doesn't know any part of protocol for being an officer.
When did the situation occur?: 4:00 AM EST 12/29/2021
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: All police force on radio as you can see them talking.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i asked 2 times in gov chat why was the guy warranted and nobody responded so I felt the only thing I could go off of was what he said It wasnt my fault for the lack of communication on the pd you from his side it seemed like you guys literally warranted him for saying he was a cop in the past

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

When everyone was communicating, everyone kept trying to get a hold of LT+ for warrants and other assistance. Yet it seemed that people kept joining another channel even though it was asked multiple times to return to the original conversing PD comes.

Even IF you asked in /gov , you still failed the default radio channel and didn't inquire into anyone specifically. As the warrant system directly correlates the issuer of the warrant into the system.

Side Note: This secondary channel that some members of PD were joining were never disclosed. Possibly a channel for communications to the suspect being given a pardon?

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

When everyone was communicating, everyone kept trying to get a hold of LT+ for warrants and other assistance. Yet it seemed that people kept joining another channel even though it was asked multiple times to return to the original conversing PD comes.

Even IF you asked in /gov , you still failed the default radio channel and didn't inquire into anyone specifically. As the warrant system directly correlates the issuer of the warrant into the system.

Side Note: This secondary channel that some members of PD were joining were never disclosed. Possibly a channel for communications to the suspect being given a pardon?
bro youre looking into this too deeply i just wasnt talking on the pd radio and the guy that had the warrant i had never even heard of before and the first time I had met he was like an hour ago when i was kosing him that was literally the first interaction i had ever had with him

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

i just wasnt talking on the pd radio
Well, then you definitely would've heard the amount of callouts being made for such a warrant to be valid.
the guy that had the warrant i had never even heard of before
I can't prove it, nor disprove it.

Afash

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

As the second highest rank in PD, you are required to be professional and show good leadership skills. When someone is Warranted, you can always check the Police computer to get more details about the Warrant. in this incidence Captain Santos also shows lack of knowledge of the laws, as impersonating a police officer is against the law (Check Monolith Law-book 5-10) and might depending on the situation lead to a ticket or if necessary to a max jail time of 6 years. Captain Santos also shows lack of professionalism in his role. I advice that you next time use proper police communication channels to investigate a warrant and call the officer who issued the warrant to get more information, before removing the warrant.

This incidence will be recorded in the reported officer Police record, and will be handled internally.

Best Regards,

Chief. Afash Luco
MPD Supervisor.

Status
Not open for further replies.