Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Aleks
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:189909881
Your Character Name: Aleksandr Patron

Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @SCOTTISH

Ban Reason: Not intent to RP, Poor attikute (Ban grammer is not the best please excuse this)
Unban Reason: Im Sorry, Just Sorry what i have done and handelt the situation was absoulutely not okey from my side. I have no Idear what was happening with me at that time. Probably just have been super mad for getting arrested for such a small thing. Sorry for anyone that I have offended or hurt im Sorry. Please unban me. It will never happen again (I want to use my last Holiday days on the server). Im sorry

Time of Occurrence: 2/1/2019
Additional members involved/witnessing: /
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You have this kind of behaviour on our server and you want to be unbanned from our discord server? I don't think that is happening, as apparently you did not change at all.

Aleksandr

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Even if you probably not gonna trust me what im saying. I have changed also when the situation today has showed the oposite "Bad Side" of me. This is probably gonna be a bad excuse but is the true: When I do not get enough sleep stuff like this happens. Im sorry for the stuff that has happend. I have really changed my self. Im gonna try to get some "normal" sleep to avoid this in the future

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Aleksandr ,

Regarding your ban appeal. After being reported by another player I arrived to find you failing to roleplay, and not caring. You clearly saying "are you gonna ban me yet". Clearly you need to actually change before any form of ban you have gets accepted, as shown by your behaviour that I have witnessed it hasn't.

Appeal Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to handled appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.