Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: samtreecare2
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:226991686
Your Character Name: Gordon Kennedy

Ban Length: 3 days (2 left)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Stuvi

Ban Reason: I was called to a sit for being corrupt without permission as mayor, I received a blacklist which I deserved. Then I proceeded to be rude and send the admins a disrespectful message over the report system. I wouldn’t have admitted it then but I was just upset and angry that I got blacklisted from mayor. I was also rude in OOC. I should’ve just logged off and calmed down, it’s 100% my fault the admins were just enforcing the rules. I want to apologize to @Tango @mclovin and sincerely apologize to @Stuvi
Time of Occurrence: January 5th
Relevant Evidence: None, I am at fault.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @mclovin @Tango

samtreecare

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: samtreecare2
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:226991686
Your Character Name: Gordon Kennedy

Ban Length: 3 days (2 left)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Stuvi

Ban Reason: I was called to a sit for being corrupt without permission as mayor, I received a blacklist which I deserved. Then I proceeded to be rude and send the admins a disrespectful message over the report system. I wouldn’t have admitted it then but I was just upset and angry that I got blacklisted from mayor. I was also rude in OOC. I should’ve just logged off and calmed down, it’s 100% my fault the admins were just enforcing the rules. I want to apologize to @Tango @mclovin and sincerely apologize to @Stuvi
Time of Occurrence: January 5th
Relevant Evidence: None, I am at fault.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @mclovin @Tango

samtreecare

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

ADDITION: (not sure how to edit original post or delete the other comment)

@Tango you have helped me by clicking that link to that IP logger and risking getting Ddosed just to help with my report. I appreciate that and I feel so bad for being rude towards you.

@mclovin you helped me with that DDOS report for around 45+ minutes. You cared that much, I apologize for being rude to you.

@Stuvi You was just doing your job as an admin. You didn’t deserve the attitude or the harsh words I said to you. I apologize

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You've been unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.