kainchapman

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: BALLS OF FLUFF
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:221862493
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Denzel George

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Chrome

Reason for Report: Closing my ban appeal because i didnt include steam id even though it is there and also locking and dismissing my appeal
Time of Occurrence: 6:46 pm EST
Evidence to support your claim: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/ban-appeal.11108/#post-69744
Additional members involved/witnessing: well no one really

Before making any assumptions can you please check my ban appeal format and what i have written because it looks completely fine for me
Ok so first of all this guy is only dealing with my ban appeal because i am right and he is wrong, the rule i state in my appeal is the reason he closed my appeal because he knows im right. The main reason he closed it is because i have no steam id as soon as i posted my thread i quickly got my steam id and edited it and i dont find that a justifiable reason for closing my appeal. He stating that i rdmed even though the rule says im allowed to kill if anyone on property has a weapon. I got into a sit with him he didnt even say he was banning me he just talked about how i have notes on my account and then insta banned me without letting me know and they kicked natan when he was also right. Please look further into this and read my ban appeal to gain more information on this situation thank you.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Your grammar is even worse than the worst admin on this serber you have meat yet.

Invalid report as correct actions were taken. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.