EmmieRose

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I am Emmie Rose! I was well known back in the days and been mentor for 3 years back in 2021 or 2020 and quit in 2022. I had to leave due to people being disrespectful to me cause of how i spoke and being a girl in the roleplay server. I will try to be active as much as i can so, i can reapply for mentor. I want to thank everyone who knew me for the warm welcome back, it's good to be back and i see a lot of changes that happened. For those who don't know me and are new to the server. I am Emmie Rose, the bubbly outgoing gamer who loves to make friends and make people enjoy games more by spreading kindness and positivity. I will warn you i do have trouble speaking sometimes because i won't disclose cause are privacy (some people know why) reasons. I love stuff animals and i adore animals. My favorite tv show is Scooby doo, Supernatural. I love pink and purple, blue for my colors. All about dogs, cats including butterflies and flowers. But i am happy to be back!

Mornarq

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I am Emmie Rose! I was well known back in the days and been mentor for 3 years back in 2021 or 2020 and quit in 2022. I had to leave due to people being disrespectful to me cause of how i spoke and being a girl in the roleplay server. I will try to be active as much as i can so, i can reapply for mentor. I want to thank everyone who knew me for the warm welcome back, it's good to be back and i see a lot of changes that happened. For those who don't know me and are new to the server. I am Emmie Rose, the bubbly outgoing gamer who loves to make friends and make people enjoy games more by spreading kindness and positivity. I will warn you i do have trouble speaking sometimes because i won't disclose cause are privacy (some people know why) reasons. I love stuff animals and i adore animals. My favorite tv show is Scooby doo, Supernatural. I love pink and purple, blue for my colors. All about dogs, cats including butterflies and flowers. But i am happy to be back!
Welcome back old friend, and cherished member of the community. The best girl mentor who inspired me to become a mentor myself through your example! :)

Thanks for heeding my request to re-join my org, you know how I will react to any disrespect towards you, and I'm sure many in the staff will join me in defending your dignity. We can't afford to lose good people like you. Looking forward to mentoring with you one day, God-willing!

Eazy-E

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back Emmie! Players like you make Monolith such a great place! Interesting to find Scooby Doo is your favorite show. The 2002 Scooby Doo movie is one of my favorites.

Hope to see you around!

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

giphy.gif

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

yeah that still happens trust me, welcome back tho

Dezi

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back