Not open for further replies.

kainchapman

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: KAINCHAPMAN
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:216306860
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Kain Chapman

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @officernoodles

Reason for Report: I am trying to ask him a question about the game and I have made multiple @ reports and he/she claims the reports and doesn't tp to me and when I make a comment saying that he is the worst admin just to get his/her attention and then mutes me
Time of Occurrence: 3:37 pm
CST
Evidence to support your claim: I added a file
Additional members involved/witnessing: No one else

Attachments

• 20180617154144_1.jpg
    20180617154144_1.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 31

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I wasn't the staff member who took your ticket so you shouldn't be reporting me unless of course you are reporting me for your OOC blacklist which I doubt because you didn't mention it in your report. @GreggsPasty was the Staff Member who closed your reports because they were too vague and something along the lines of "help me" or "come to me". We do not take tickets that have been spammed in all caps or are too vague. After you started complaining in OOC about the staff I told you to stop once. You continued so I muted you for the mere 30 seconds it took me to blacklist you from OOC for 1 day. Then I teleported to you and said if you did it again after the 1 day blacklist I would make it longer.

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i said in every report that it was too vague and i even made an announcement about vague reports.

kainchapman

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I wasn't the staff member who took your ticket so you shouldn't be reporting me unless of course you are reporting me for your OOC blacklist which I doubt because you didn't mention it in your report. @GreggsPasty was the Staff Member who closed your reports because they were too vague and something along the lines of "help me" or "come to me". We do not take tickets that have been spammed in all caps or are too vague. After you started complaining in OOC about the staff I told you to stop once. You continued so I muted you for the mere 30 seconds it took me to blacklist you from OOC for 1 day. Then I teleported to you and said if you did it again after the 1 day blacklist I would make it longer.
actually you never told me to stop you didn't say anything you just blacklisted me instantly

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

How many "worst admins" do we have, damn.

Make proper reports or we won't deal with them. "Help me" or "come to me" are no proper reports. Also, not every report requires us to teleport to you, there is a chat aswell.

Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.